The #Pistons lost their seventh straight home game Tuesday night falling to the Timberwolves 105-82.
- Detroit let a the worst three-point shooting team that averages only five three-point makes a game hit 14 from downtown for 42 points.
- Do they not know how to play defense or are they just not trying? I still can’t figure that one out.
- Pummeled by a equally terrible Wolves team that hadn’t won two consecutive road game all season.
- Detroit has not won a home game since before the All Star break.
- Best part of the game was a thunderous (for a little guy) Khris Middleton dunk, who finished with 10 points.
- Low-lights via NBA.com
[flashvideo file=http://nba.cdn.turner.com/nba/big/games/pistons/2013/03/26/0021201055-min-det-recap.nba_nba_576x324.flv /]
- It’s one thing to get clowned by a team vying for a championship but come on.
- Greg Monroe finished with 11 points and 12 boards with 4 steals on the night. I put Greg, Jose and Knight as the only ones out there that seem like they care right now.
- I didn’t even know who Nikola Pekovic was but he rocked Detroit for 8 points and 11 rebounds in just 30 minutes.
- No Will Bynum who sat with a hand injury.
- Jose Calderon led the Pistons with 14 points, with just one assist on the night.
- It’s one thing to not be able to hit contested well defended shots but Detroit couldn’t make their open jumpers to save their lives. The Pistons shot 40% on the night.
- Detroit was down just five early in the third and then they let the Timberwolves go on a shooting spree.
- Just three Pistons in double figures.
- If this is a bright side, it’s nice to see Slava, and the rest of the rookies get some time on the floor.
- I wonder if L Frank sleeps at night?
- You might want start figuring out where the Pistons are going to draft in the lottery or hope your NCAA bracket does you right. I’m setting my sites on new things I looking at odds for 2013 Kentucky Derby horse race. Maybe animals will bring be better luck than basketball.
- Next up Toronto on Friday night at the Palace. Will Jose put up his best effort yet on the only other team he’s been with in the NBA?