The #Pistons didn’t fare as well Friday night as they did at the Palace against the Miami Heat. Despite keeping up with the Heat in the first half and leading by as much as nine in the second quarter, the Miami turned up the heat and never really looked back beating the Pistons 88-110.
- Things looked good for Detroit when they were up in the second quarter, but when Miami went on a 20-2 run you could see that they probably weren’t coming back.
- One of Detroit’s problems reared its ugly head Friday night. You can’t post 18 turnovers, especially against a team like Miami and expect to win.
- James and Wade combined for 53 of Miami’s points.
- Not one Detroit player was in the plus in the box score, not even Greg who led the team with 31.
- Had it not been for Greg Monroe posting another double-double with 31 and 12 rebound this game would have been quite ugly.
Photo/Getty Images editing Need4Sheed.com
- Andre Drummond scored six with seven boards, three steals (two of which were taken right from Wade’s hands) and the Pistons only 2 blocked shots. The young man is bringing back the D in Detroit.
- No other Pistons was in double figures except Monroe.
- Highlights via NBA.com
[flashvideo file=http://nba.cdn.turner.com/nba/big/games/heat/2013/01/25/0021200634-det-mia-recap.nba_nba_576x324.flv /]
- The Pistons will look to bounce back on Sunday against the Magic.