The 12-22 #Pistons will be hosting the 20-10 Atlanta Hawks Friday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills. Detroit will look to extend their three game winning streak and avenge the double overtime loss to Atlanta last week.
- The good: The Pistons are averaging 102.7 points in their last three wins.
- Andre Drummond is getting better every day.
- Charlie V and Austin Daye are contributing more than they have in a very long time.
- The bad: Detroit has lost six of the last seven against Atlanta. Rodney Stuckey is questionable.
- The unknown: Has Rodney Stuckey had enough time to rest his ankle, he’s
still listed as questionable. Stuckey will play. Who’s going to have a bigger game Knight, Monroe or Drummond?
Don’t forget it’s Star Wars Night at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports . If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.