The 16-30 #Pistons are back home for one game to take on the 34-11 Miami Heat at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Detroit hopes to snap a three-game losing streak Friday night.
- The good: Despite the losses on the road, you have to give this team some credit for playing hard and coming close in all losses on their game five game road trip. And you have to give props to Ben Gordon for doing what he did against Denver.
- The bad:The Heat have won six straight in Detroit and five in a row overall against the Pistons.
- Who to watch: If you’re one of those people…I guess LeBron and Wade. If you’re true blue, you watch everyone in a Pistons uniform.
- The unknown:
Unknown is the status of Rodney Stuckey at this time. I’m sure more information will be available soon.Stuckey will not play, Ben Gordon will have another chance to light it up.
Great group rates on Pistons Tickets directly from the Pistons with no Ticket fees!
Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports. If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 The Ticket.
Pistons really miss Rodney Stuckey!
I can explain this game in two sentences.
1) The heat are the best team in the world
2) The heat play sloppy when they don’t respect you 🙁
Right around the 4th quarter the heat put it in neutral and coasted home, like a husband trying not to wake up the wife after being out too late.
We are not in the same league as the Heat nor are most teams in the NBA for that matter.
BG was back to normal this game.
Zero points from Maxiell.
It may take 2 more years but our roster will be totally different and better once some of the dead weight are FA and we draft some more lottery picks.
The good news is the draft this year should be one of the strongest ones in years unless many of the top picks stay in school.