Another third quarter collapse for Detroit in their 84-105 loss to the Grizzlies Wednesday night. Memphis outscored Detroit 20-9 over the final 5 minutes of the third quarter after Detroit had cut their lead to 60-59. Zack Randolph put up 21 and grabbed 14 boards for the Grizzlies as Detroit looked tired, uninspired and frustrated.
- The Grizzlies scored a ridiculous 68 points in the paint. Do we need help down low or what.
- No interior defense.
- Come on Rip another ejection… Rip got tossed after two technical fouls for the second time in four games. Get over it Rip or take a seat on the bench.
- Kuester a tech after Rip got tossed for his second. Things just arent looking good for Q.
Wallace still looks very tired. Maybe his resurgence last season was a fluke.
- Greg Monroe continues to show signs that he will be a great player. Monroe scored 6 with 8 boards, a block, a steal and a nice coast to coast layup.
- Stuckey led Detroit with 17 points n 6-for-15 shooting.
- Nothing very positive to say about this one, take it and move on. The thing I’m upset about was the fact that they looked like they quit playing after the half.
- Try not to spoil your Holiday by watching the Highlights. Via NBA.com
[flashvideo file=http://nba.cdn.turner.com/nba/big/games/grizzlies/2010/11/24/0021000214_det_mem_recap.nba_nba_576x324.flv /]
- Those of you in the US, enjoy your Turkey the day after the Pistons played like ones.