- Ben Wallace, the 3rd best defender of the decade.
- Bill Laimbeer is surprised he likes his new boss, and so am I quite frankly.
- Malice at the Palace no more – Ron Artest and John Green are the best of friends.
- Tom Wilson on how the Pistons organization has changed with the passing of Bill Davidson and the new roster changes.
- The Pistons will have three point guards when camp starts.
- New “D” in town?
- Vintage Pistons editorial Cartoons.
- Former Piston Alex Acker back in the Euroleague.
- The Pistons FINALLY make it to #1 on a list….and I am sure you will agree with this one.
- Love/Hate for Sheed over at Celtics Blog.
- Pistons Recharged – Finally something to watch on Television it will run on FoxSports Detroit – Fri. Sept. 4 – 6:30 PM; Sat. Sept. 5 – 9:30 AM & 5:30 PM; Sun. Sept. 6 – 9:00 AM
- 90% of Pistons fans loath Michael Jordan and with the all MJ all the time coverage he’s (deservedly) getting these Jordan failures are sure to amuse.
- Pretty awesome idea – Drew Cieszynski decided he was going to go on Tour…with the NBA during the 2007-08 season. Not surprised that the Pistons treated him like Royalty and his stop at the Palace made the top of the list. Also not surprised the the Celtics did not. If that’s not enough..he’s going Big Ten. Good luck Drew.
- DaJuan Summers (@dsummers35) judging American Idol The Pistons National Anthem Auditions. (Video)
- The lessons of Coach Daly will live on.
- Saddened by the news that Ernie Harwell has incurable cancer. My prayers go out to his family.
- NBA Twitter guidelines.
Message to ReTweet (you can copy and paste):
If you are a Pistons fan you must Follow @need4sheed_com – Repping the “D” regardless of Sheed! #Need4Sheed #Sheedburgler
Great work on the info!
Makes me sad about Ernie.
Hah, that piece on MJ was pretty awesome.
I really wish Artest would move to India or Argentina, anywhere really that I wouldn’t have to hear from him anymore. Maybe his home planet will pick him up soon.
here’s another list where we’re on top
I actually like Curtis Jerrells.
I love Benny, so glad to have him back, but that defense article is crap. Kevin Garnett #1? Really? I have pleasant memories of Jason Maxiell making him look like a fool. Yes, that is right, J-Max is better than Kevin Garnett.
haha, it’s a good thing your, “experience” happened when it did and not say…..mid-way through last season. You may have been tempted to kick him in the shins when presented the opportunity. 😀
I didn’t think Garnett deserved to be #1, either.
This guy is my hero – http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090828/koddities/us_odd_bad_first_date
I love anyone that loves Detroit, so now, Drew is one of my favorite people! Amazing pictures, and I can tell he had a great time. He also has incredible taste for liking Detroit and not caring for Boston!
Eric HoldER is a hoochie mama’s dream wit sum cream com TRUE.
His coHOrt: RAM, I mean, RaaaahhMMMMMM EEEmanUel be gittin’ Freaky Rick (Rubio) \\\\ James style.
THE ACLU be lovin’ how McDonald’s taste with sum fried Chinese Restaurant Rat in the HamBURGLER.
+ “If the glove (ain’t on fire al’a MJ) DO NOT FIT, you must __________ [fill in the blank}.
lub you sheed