- A beautiful day in Michigan, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and Orlando took down Cleveland at home.
- Terrance Williams works out with Detroit and Matt Watson of Detroit Bad Boys interviews the possible Piston.
- Our good friend Matt Dery of WXYT is reporting that the Pistons are working out Gonzaga’s Jeremy Pargo.
- How many Mock Drafts can you really read? SI thinks Detroit will use their #15 pick to snatch Ohio State Center B.J. Mullens. All for a big man, but is Mullens proven after just one year in college?
- Possibly a PG with the pick?
- I wouldn’t mind TY Lawson.
- Will Rodney Stuckey have a breakout season?
- I’m so close it hurts.
- I need Pistons fans help with this one! I got an email from an Old Schooler like myself who needed a hand with some Bad Boys Pistons trivia. “There is a song from back in the day when the bad boys won the 89-90. It is not One Mission, but it was a Rap song that had Laimbeer, Thomas, Mahorn’s name in it.” Now I remember the song vaguely but for the life of me I couldn’t tell you who did it or what the name of it was. Here is where you guys help us out if you can. It’s going to bother me until we get the answer!
- Don’t forget about the Kimmel Show Friday night…someone has to win the limited edition EMINEM shirt.
- FYI, I added a feature in the comment section of the site. You can now directly reply to a specific comment in the section and it will appear right below it.
- Great YouTube Tribute to Daddy Rich.
Do you remember any of the lines in the song?
Ty Lawson reminds me of a Celtic. Needless to say, I don’t want him at all. I definitely want Terrence Williams though, and I also love James Johnson. If we get Terrence, I won’t forgive Joe for ruining the Pistons, but I will be a bit happier.
Lets beat LA?
Only thing I could think of was Beastie Boys Tough Guy
“Butcher Me On The Court
Too Many Elbows To Report
Now You’re Poking Me In The Eye
Bill Laimbeer Motherfucker, It’s Time For You To Die”
No sure if that is the one you were referring to lol
Ty lawson , yeah thats a great idea . Is his name darko junior , nope because atleast darko didnt travel
i remember a rap song during our first finals run: P-I-S-T-O-N POWER. it used to play on JLB. and the only line i remember is, “When Isiah kisses Magic, it’ll be kiss of death”
Can’t find it anywhere on the internet though.
That COULD BE IT…I have to look into it.