Thanks to everyone for being patient while Need4Sheed was experiencing technical difficulties. You may see me tweak the layout a bit, but for the most part the move from blogger is behind me. Thus the very lengthy Around The Way for the week or so I wasn’t able to update you
- Amir will start in Miami on Sunday night when The Pistons kick off the pre-season. This one isn’t broadcast but you can listen to it live at NBA.com.
- The Shock up 2-0 in the WNBA Finals.
- The D is back.
- Rasheed Wallace had a few things to say about …Flip to WDFN’S Stoney and Wojo. (Audio)
- Observations from open practice.
- Detroit hopes Tayshaun will Dominate.
- Walter Herrmann shined.
- Great interview with Matt of DBB over at Empty The Bench about all things Detroit Pistons.
- PistonNationBlog interviews Will Bynum.
- Empty The Bench also asked me a few questions about Detroit, Sheed and the website.
- Some have asked me to go into a little more detail about the background behind the site, well Patrick Hayes of the Flint Journal made sure you found out a bit more in his interview with me.
- ESPN’S John Hollinger’s Pistons forecast: “Biggest Weakness: Star power”
- Rip bashes Flip.
- Michael Curry doesn’t like it when you say he’s inexperienced.
- Pistons add Alex Acker to the roster.
Joe Dumars talks to The World According to TD (a Cleveland sports bog).
- One of my fellow bloggers, Ryan from HoopsAddict is trying out for the D League. Can’t wait to see how he does.
- Katlin Urka the General Manager of WOLV-TV in Ann Arbor interviews Kwame Brown on media day as well as Chauncey Billups and Arron Afflalo. Walter Sharp wanted and edit and didn’t get it.
Great stuff Natalie…nice interview with the Flint Journal as well. Glad you are back and ready to roll. I think we are in for a special season. We are as deep as we have been since ’04. Can’t wait… Are you attending the Shock game on sunday?
I am Junior, too bad the couldn’t do it at The Palace.
sweet…. need4sheed is back in biz’nis… tho the downtime forced me to find a new blog: dbb… so now ill be reading both n4s and dbb… so all worked out well
GUYS WHERE CAN I WQATCH THE PISTONS PRESEASON GAME ON TV OR COMPUTER OR WHTEVER, jus not at the actual game thooguh lol
There is no TV Coverage of the game.
You can listen on the radio:
Pistons radio – http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live/nba/7259/20_nba-detroit_audio_040930.asx
Heat radio – http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live/nba/7267/20_nba-miami_audio_040930.asx
Glad you’re back.
There’s some differences I’m gonna have to get used to.
Like I’m gonna miss the pop up box for leaving comments I liked that. But hey it’s the soul of the site that brings me back, not the layout.
Man I can’t believe how they’re doing us on the preseason schedule. Only three on tv? Could at least add all the away games. And what is FSN PLUS? That channel better not cost extra or I’m gonna be mad.
I hope the team starts off slow and gets its rhythm later rather than start strong and fade later. The best would be to start off strong and keep it up for the entire season.
Congratulations to the Detroit Shock! Just finished watching them complete the first finals sweep in WNBA history! This team doesn’t get nearly enough credit for all of their accomplishments…
Shock just rang up #3 at Eastern Michigan tonight, way to go ladies!!