Sheed likes to Dance….but it’s not like we don’t know it.
Courtesy of The NBA and TNT
- Rip has a hot sleeve on but couldn’t make it past the first round of the Three Point contest even though he had a respectable score. He also needs to watch the line if he’s going to go for the title next year.
- Sheed shoots ’em lefty. In fact all 5 of Sheed’s shots were behind the long line. He did play some serious D when he was on the court though.
- Chauncey Billups, Swin Cash and Bill Laimbeer couldn’t defend their shooting stars title but at least Laimbeer’s uni fit a better than last years. FYI, looks like Cash is on her way out of Detroit.
- Chauncey, Rip and Sheed each played 18 minutest in last nights All Star game.
- I spent a good portion of the weekend watching the classic All Star games, you know the ones when they actually cared who won the game. Last nights contest was the closest to those games in th 80’s and 90’s as it gets.
- East took it 134-128.
- Chauncey had 6 and Rip finished with 9.
- LeBron took the MVP but it should have went to Ray Allen who kept the East in it. Lebron was impressive and finished with 27 but it was Allen’s 28 that sealed the deal.
- The Sheed most people don’t see. Sheed’s shining moments.
- All Star teammates talk a little Sheed.
- NBA.com blogging the ASG.
- NBA.com highlights of the game.
I would of loved if CB would of got a little more minutes.
im soo glad the east took it seroiusly this year.. i mean its all for fun, i know .. but i mean this is what people talk about all the time like..what if kobe and lebron went one on one.. you know? i just really wanted to see the best of the best face off against each other and see who really comes out on top ..and i think they did it pretty well yesterday
i know last year the east goofed around the whole time… but i honestly think that was because shaq provoked all of them.. he was goofy the entire all star weekend last year..b ut hes on the west now so theyll be the goofy ones next year ha
alsooo i commend rip on his performance in the 3 pt shoot out haha i mean he beat nash and tied dirks second round score ! so good for him! lol
How can anyone not have danced off that great music during pre-game, intros, and half-time, what great music. Did you see the west players…….they looked dead, sometime it is okay to look normal, looking cool doesn’t cut it when that type of music is being played…..kudos to butler, sheed, lebron, and anyone else who danced to the music. me and my children were dancing,…..loved it
hahaha only the detroit pistons warm ups are like thisss ;]
swin cash is HOT
On the refs: “A lot of them cats are felonious, man.”
Anonymous @ 11:52
“i know last year the east goofed around the whole time… but i honestly think that was because shaq provoked all of them.. he was goofy the entire all star weekend last year..b ut hes on the west now so theyll be the goofy ones next year ha”
Sheed is on the east. What are you Talking about? Im confused.
^^i said shaq lol.. remember?? he was trying to shoot threes and stuff and i mean come onnn shaq we all know you belong right undere the hoop!