Sheed likes to Dance….but it’s not like we don’t know it.
Courtesy of The NBA and TNT
- Rip has a hot sleeve on but couldn’t make it past the first round of the Three Point contest even though he had a respectable score. He also needs to watch the line if he’s going to go for the title next year.
- Sheed shoots ’em lefty. In fact all 5 of Sheed’s shots were behind the long line. He did play some serious D when he was on the court though.
- Chauncey Billups, Swin Cash and Bill Laimbeer couldn’t defend their shooting stars title but at least Laimbeer’s uni fit a better than last years. FYI, looks like Cash is on her way out of Detroit.
- Chauncey, Rip and Sheed each played 18 minutest in last nights All Star game.
- I spent a good portion of the weekend watching the classic All Star games, you know the ones when they actually cared who won the game. Last nights contest was the closest to those games in th 80’s and 90’s as it gets.
- East took it 134-128.
- Chauncey had 6 and Rip finished with 9.
- LeBron took the MVP but it should have went to Ray Allen who kept the East in it. Lebron was impressive and finished with 27 but it was Allen’s 28 that sealed the deal.
- The Sheed most people don’t see. Sheed’s shining moments.
- All Star teammates talk a little Sheed.
- NBA.com blogging the ASG.
- NBA.com highlights of the game.