Need a little Sheed?

by | Jun 7, 2007 | 20 comments

Since it’s been a slow here in Pistons Land, I thought you could use a little Sheed mix to pass the time. This is a YouTube mix made by Th3answer.

A little Sheed goes a long way.

20 Comments

1. ernie the slow adult

Sigh! Thank you Flip for coaching this team into the ground. Thank you Joe D for not making this team any better since ’04. Thank you all for peeing on Sheed’s fire.

2. Anonymous

Nice video…wish u woulda put more of his crazy 3’s in there

3. Anonymous

meh.

4. Anonymous

and people want to get rid of SHEEEEEED no way in hell please dont do that jod

5. Anonymous

Sheed should go back to the number 30

6. Anonymous

i love him… i cant imagine him playin’ anywhere else… There is and there will be a need4sheed for detroit and for me, cause i’m not from motown but from europe, latvia…

7. Anonymous

Hey! I put this video up in the forum. *Smiles* But its good that you put it on the main page, thanks! <.< I thinks... -BabyBen

8. Anonymous

Sheed basketball we should keep him i can live with the techs but he has to get rid of that mentality that noone can should tell me how to improve my game and i only play in the playoffs that kind of thinking belongs to the miami heat not to us pistons… he has to play every single day and listen to his coaches maybe hes smart but thats not his job to coach thats why we hire coaches

IF WE HAD PLAYED SPURS THEY WERE GONNA EAT WEBBER ALIVE!!

9. Anonymous

A little off subject, but thought some of you might want to know that you can now get Dyess home jersey from the palace locker room. Mine came fedex today… I immediately tore it open, stripped off the shirt I was wearing, and put it on. It actually soothed me in a way nothing has been able to do since Saturday night. I will be wearing it tonight while I watch the Spurs (who I hate!) kick the shit out of the Cavs (who I hate even more!!) I didn’t want to watch the finals at all because my boys aren’t in it, but I am having serious b-ball withdrawls and I have to watch. We’ll see if my poor heart can take it. Pretty sure it will be with the sound OFF so I don’t have to listen to the announcers slobber all over Lebron.

10. Anonymous

We should start Jason Maxiell next year with Sheed bring Mcdyess and Amir off the bench…sign Billups,draft with the 15 Acie Law.Webber,flip murray,davis,nazr and possibly Lindsey do not comeback.. bring alex acker the kid can play..

Our team would look like this
    PG Billups
    SG Rip
    SF Prince
    PF Maxiell
    C Sheed

Bench
    PG Acie Law
    SG Alex Acker
    SF Delfino
    PF Amir
    C Mcdyess

11. Anonymous

i need a lotta sheed…and mr big shot, rip, and tay too

12. Anonymous

Hah, Amen!
    Great highlights- I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen a free throw conventional featured in a high light real!
    Sheedtastic.

13. Anonymous

14. Mike

“Our team would look like this
    PG Billups
    SG Rip
    SF Prince
    PF Maxiell
    C Sheed

Bench
    PG Acie Law
    SG Alex Acker
    SF Delfino
    PF Amir
    C Mcdyess”

15. Anonymous

‘Sheed absolutely hates playing center. this would cause so many problems with the team that it would not be funny at all.’

Well for next season sheed has to learn how to shut his mouth and play he cant be arguing with his own coaches and at least its better than having webber we would have ppl with KNEES..if he hates it he has to learn to win ships you dont always do what you like and in that lineup we at least have maxiell who is willing to take a charge

16. Anonymous

SHEEDDDDDDDDDD STAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOE KEEP HIIM HEREEEEEEEEE

17. Anonymous

haha sheed doesnt wear half as much gear anymore norrr does he even braid his hair anymore :[

aww i hope we keep him and he still has it in him ..

2:13 has to be my favorite part where sheed makes a shot while being blocked by all five plaeyrs of the other team and hes backin up already and rip passes through the picture and is liek “YES!”

see theyre such a good team they just need to be coached the right way

18. Mustafa

We should get rid of FLIP SAUNDERS…

I was watching GREG POPOVICH talk to his team during 2nd quarter time out.

He gave them a very “NEXT SUNDAY” type of speech, and these boys came out firing like they were cowboys! thats what we need.

Fuck saunders!

19. Anonymous

“i couldn’t imagine any other crowd but Detroit screaming ” SHEEEEEEEEEED ! ” whenever he touched the ball, it wouldn’t sound right. he needs to stay, just needs to stop worrying about the refs so much !”

Until you realize the refs control the outcomes of NBA games, and sheed is sick of playing with a handicap for not being one of the “marketable” teams in the NBA.. Not sure if I will even watch next year.. it’s become a bit.. trite.

20. Anonymous

WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM CORE …RIP BILLUPS,TAY SHEED!SINCE THE 04 SEASON ,IVE THOUGHT WEVE NEEDED A TRUE CENTER.BEN IS GOOD BUT CUMON,WE NEED CENTER THAT IS A THREAT AS AS OUR OTHER FOUR STARTES..EASIER SAID THAN DONE I KNOW,BUT TO SPLIT UP A TEAM LIKE THIS JUST MOVIN ONE YOU MIGHT AS WELL START OVER..THE NUMBER 1 FAN JIAME..

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Pistons