- Henry Abbott over at True Hoop has a great peice (must read) on Tayshaun Prince.
- Detroit Bad Boys: That wasn’t so hard, was it?
- Pistons will face The Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals and The Cleveland Leader is convinced the Cavs will take the series. In fact, their only criticism of the Pistons is the lame timeout comment about C-Webb.
- Keith Langlois: “Flip Saunders might try to find some minutes for Jason Maxiell when Varejao is in the game so he can match Varejao’s high-energy act with Maxiell’s bounce and brute force.” Boy would I love to see that, let’s see him try to flop against J-Max.
- The Spurs oust the Suns. It’s Jazz and Surs in the Western Conference Finals.
- Check out what HoopsAddict.com has to say about The Pistons in their Conference Finals Podcast.
“You can’t really enjoy it,” Wallace said. “Going to the conference finals is great, but it’s like another year for us. You know what I mean? We’ve done it every year. That’s not one of our goals.
“Our goal is to win championships so getting to conference championships is on the way.”
That story by True Hoop is great!
I agree the true hoop story is sweet. Also, i think we can really win this year if we keep our heads in the game all the time, and not lose it mentally 🙂 GO Pistons!
Sheed is a prophet once again.
Sheed said this at the beggining of the 06-07 season, ” we have no stupor stars, no poster boys, nutin like that. We play team basketball. I’m glad they swept us under the rug right now, but come playoff time, I guarentee the same people who counted us out are gonna be on our jock.”
Watch the video in the video section, it’s the last one, on the left bottom corner.
Gotta love SHEEEEEEEEEEED!
GOD BLESS THE PISTONS!
im ready for another Pistons-Spurs series!
OK People, just in case there is a Spurs-Pistons rematch (I really think it’s nauseating, loved the Pistons, hate those Sperms)
What do the Pistons do when they don’t get the calls when Bowen and the rest of those thugs go at Rip and Chauncey with those strong arm antics?
I say do what Barkley recommended, get Dale Davis to nail Parker into the 3rd row or give a real hard knee into that scumbag Bowen’s balls and let him get a taste of his own medicine. Pistons aren’t the Suns, you play rough, you playin’ with fire!
i would be happy to see an all out brawl between, really the spurs and anyone. but i would like to see bowen try some cheap injuring trick and get beat the fuck down.
but seriously if the games are officiated well ginobli is an offensive foul in motion and as long as they make parker aware that he is very small when he comes inside the pistons are golden
bring it on spurs.
i agree with 4:14
but i want the jazz to beat the spurs that would be really funny
11:28 that would be hilarious if the jazz beat the spurs