Once again the game came down to the wire for The Pistons when Tayshaun Prince tied it up with 9 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Unfortunately a Carlos Delfino foul sent Kirk Hinrich to the line to shoot three free throws. Hinrich made two of three to make the score 83-81. The Pistons had one last try with 2.8 second left on the clock but Tayshaun’s shot didn’t fall.
- Maxiell blocked Ben Wallace on the first play of the game. I really have to get that tattoo don’t I.
- Ben Wallace grabbed 19 boards for the Bulls.
- No C-Webb or Rip Hamilton.
- Chauncey’s wasn’t hitting his shot, he was just 3-for-16 for 12 points.
- The Pistons got killed on the boards 37-51.
- It is a shame that Delfino fouled Hinrich with seconds left. Delfino isn’t happy, about it since it has happened before. “I feel bad because this isn’t the first time it’s happened,” Delfino said. “It’s something that I have to get better at.”
- The Pistons shot 41% from the floor, while the Bulls shot 34%.
- We could have used C-Webb and Rip.
- I am surprised McDyess didn’t get more touches. He scored 8 and grabbed 10 boards.
- The Bulls went to the line 10 more times than The Pistons.
- Sheed put up 19 points and grabbed 7 rebounds with 2 assists and a blocked shot.
- It was a technical foul fest. Rasheed, Chauncey and Flip Saunders each got called.
- Maxiell blocked 3 and scored 4 points in his 20 minutes on the floor.
- Tayshaun was great, he put up 26 with 6 rebounds and 5 assists.
- Has anyone noticed all the sloppy passes lately?
- Ben took Rasheed, Tayshaun, Super Dupe and Lindsey Hunter out to dinner.
- I am cutting this one short, leave your own points in the comment section.