The Pistons took down the Trail Blazers Wednesday night in Portland led by Richard Hamilton’s 21 points. The Pistons, now on a 4 game winning streak are reveling in the fact that nobody is talking about them as contenders for the title. “All the talk about the Western Conference teams and Miami with D-Wade coming back – we thrive in that situation,” Billups said.
- Rasheed got into early foul trouble and had to sit most of the first half.
- Billups played 33 minutes with 9 points and 9 assists.
- Flip Murray again did a fine job filling in for Hunter. 14 minutes with 4 points on 2-for-2 shooting.
- The Pistons again gave away a huge lead to let the Trail Blazer get back in the game.
- The Pistons did a nice job on Randolph who always seems to have the Pistons number.
- Portland has a nice young team, they just need a piece or two and they could be solid.
- Delfino continues play well. 21 minutes, 9 points, 1 steal and 4 rebounds.
- Mac Digitty is tearing it up. 20 minutes, 13 points on 6-for-9 shooting.
- How lucky are the Pistons to have players on the bench that are possible starters.
- Maxiell 15 minutes, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks and 3 points. Solid off the bench.
- This could be Webber’s best chance at a ring. Lets hope so.
- Sheed Said “I’m not scared of nobody, they should be scared of us.”
- Tayshaun looks ready for the Playoffs. 15 points in 30 minutes.
- C-Webb’s baby hook wasn’t going down, but the rest of the crew made up for it.
- Sheed looked like he badly wanted to play well in this one, to bad foul trouble limited him.
- Sheed continues to play solid defense.
- The Pistons are 22-10 on the road, the best road record in the East.
- Plenty of Sheed Jerseys in the crowd.
- Hamilton ranks No. 22 in the league with 195 fouls this season.
- Sheed Said “I wish Napoleon didn’t make that rule or I’d carry that belt back there again.” Wallace is referring to the David Stern-issued dress code that forbids players from wearing flashy jewelry or, in this case, replica championship belts.
- Rip led the team with 21 points, 5 rebounds in 43 minutes. Seems like we can always count on Rip.
great game… i got inda scared when it got tight and they made a come bak
I told everybody the pistons are going to bounce back!
Sheeds Best quotes:
Watch this video, very funny
This guy is funny, he reminds me of Sheed.
They looked great, the psitons road record is so impressive no one in the east is close to that, whoever they face frm the west in the nba finals better be ready gor a series!!!
good job pistons, and nice to have you back nate…
on another note i have a asinine quesiton about rip, did he get a new tattoo on his arm or am i just imagining things? and if so does anybody know what it is?
Rip did get 2 new tattoo’s this summer but I can’t remember what they said…. I am pretty sure one says Inner strength.
And for all the people who don’t know….NATE is not her name.
It’s Natalie, so all of you who think it’s Nate should stop calling her that. Just look at the bottom of the Posts. She does enough for us we could at least get her name right.
I think that the Pistons can beat both Dallas and Phoenix this weekend… AND WILL. Does anyone agree?
i liked during chauncey’s post game interview (fsn), whoever had the locker next to his was clearly bumping Nas’ “lifes a bitch” loud and proud…. and if you ever heard that song you know how cool it is… fsn cut it immediatly after the chorus
You know it was Sheed bumpin’ “lifes a bitch”. He loves Nas.
Remember the article about how he was screaming the lyrics “Afraid not of none of you cowards, but of my own strength.” from Nas’ Money Over Bullshit.
Apparently Nas is Sheedtastic, but I already knew that.
You know what, the more I watch Flip Murray (pls dont rip off my head) the more I tend to like him. I think, with the proper decisions, he could be a good role player on this squad if we win the ‘ship.
i feel the same way about flip he has showed himself up and is doing well i hope he keeps this up and i hope that they start using muhommod and get him back in the groove…