The Pistons dropped one to the Warriors 111-93 Monday night at the Palace. Golden State has now blown out the Pistons in their last two meetings. Michigan native Jason Richardson dropped 29 points on the Pistons in his first win in his hometown.
The game was tight in the first half but the Warriors went on a run right before halftime and just kept going. The thing that I found a bit odd was the fact the Flip gave up on this game early in the third quarter keeping the bench in almost all of the second half.
- Sheed made sure he had the proper threads on.
- No Sheed for the 3rd consecutive game, and a 1-and-2 record. Some people deny Sheed’s worth. I don’t.
- Why did the Pistons feel that it was ok to give up on this game?
- I love Super Dupe but he and Flip Murray played before the game was decided.
- Chauncey and Rip took a combined 9 shots.
- To bad Amir wasn’t with the team, he might have actually logged some minutes.
- The Warriors shot 54% from the floor.
- Jason Maxiell continues to throw down monster jams.
- Lindsey Hunter led the team with 20 points. Can anyone remember the last time Lindsey had scored 20 or more.
- Not trying to toot my own horn but I just got my Count That Baby and a Foul T-Shirt and it’s awesome. I can’t wait to rock it at the next game.
- Dyess played 20 minutes and took just 2 shots.
- Pistons were out rebounded 45-34.
- This felt like a pre-season game.
- 16 Piston turnovers to the Warriors 21.
- Tayshaun 18 points in 34 minutes.
- Maxiell needs to stay out of foul trouble. He tends to pick up early fouls and is forced to sit.
- Did anyone else think this game was weird?
- Glad I skipped going to this one.
- At least Golden State of Mind had a good time.
- If I had to put money on it, Sheed is playing Wednesday against the Cavs.