Kudos to Swin Cash, Chauncey Billups and Bill Laimbeer for winning the All Star Shooting Stars Championship. I do have to say a few things about the contest itself.
- I love Bill Laimbeer, but couldn’t they have given him a jersey that was a little less form fitting?
- He still shoots those threes with that little “hop” that I always enjoyed.
- Gotta love Bill for giving the refs hell when the shot clock stopped on them and he wanted to make sure they got some seconds knocked off their time.
- Bill had some shiny AF1’s on.
- Even though Chicago got disqualified, they still missed a shot in the corner from their WNBA representative Dupree, so with that said Detroit would have still probably won.
- I didn’t realize how tall Swin Cash actually is.
- Love it how everyone still hates Bill and he still seems to love it.
- Gotta love how Swin broke out the Deeeee-troit Baskent-ballllll in the middle of boos. Check out the VIDEO.
Though it wasn’t a huge event, it was nice to see Bill out there again pushing for a Detroit win.