Can The Pistons Finally Beat The Bobcats?

by | Jan 24, 2007 | 7 comments

• Facebook
  • Twitter

The Pistons have one last chance this season to beat the Bobcats tonight and tie up their season meetings at 2-2. The Cats have had their way with the Pistons in their last two meetings and I am sure the Pistons would love to get a win tonight.

Until then I will leave you with a few things to keep you busy until game time.

Jason Maxiell plays UNO.

What about Chris Webber’s Defense?

Joe Dumars on Chad Ford’s Daily Dime Podcast.

7 Comments

1. Nate

Interesting article about CWebb’s D. Anyone hear Stephen A Smith’s take on Webber? On ESPN, he stated that he was an intelligent player who could pass. That was it. I thought that was a little harsh, but I dug up an article he wrote on 1/11 about the guy. Even harsher…

(I apologize Natalie if you by chance already posted this article to your site in the past).

Just found it interesting to read and wanted to share it with you all (and hear your opinions on it). I always like hearing Stephen A’s opinion on stuff around the league, hence why I read the article 🙂

-Nate

2. Matt W.

I bet Maxiell plays Uno Attack.

3. Anonymous

Revenge is sweet. Nice game from everyone despite all those foul calls called on the bigs and poor Lindsey.

Adam Morrison should have stayed another in school or he needs to build some muscle or something. Reminds me of a wet noodle flaying his arms about.

4. Anonymous

hey just on the mention of stephen A. Smith, didnt he talk a lot of shit on detroit in their championship season???

5. garold

In your next Recap, Natalie, please mention Sheed’s FOUR offensive rebounds! This shows that he’s serious now.

I’m going to state something similar to “I like asparagus”; Sheed likes playing with C-Webb, and screw what Mitch All-bum thinks – two-faced, faking naivity pansy-ass! I’d rather root for Neifi Perez; did I really say that? “Tuesdays With Morey” is now like, “Everyday With Moron”; until you switch the station – SPANK YOU VERY MUCH, when you aren’t paying attention and you don’t.

Chris Webber needs to be resigned after this season; he makes Sheed, a better Sheed, and that’s just SHEEDTASTIC!

6. Natalie

Thanks Nate, I hadn’t seen that yet. Though I don’t take stock in much of what SAS says.

7. Natalie

Thanks Garold, I will make sure I mention the boards next time. I got overwhelmed with his 4th quarter domination.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Pistons