The Pistons beat the Wizards last night at the Palace 100-91 to end a two game losing streak.
- Lindsey Hunter was the first guard off the bench when Chauncey Billups got into early foul trouble. Lindsey’s defense was just what the Pistons needed with three steals, a blocked shot and 12 timely points.
- Everyone played except Jason Maxiell.
- Rip elbow seems fine, he had a game high 27 points, three assists and eight rebounds.
- The new ball seems to bounce more on the rim, quite a few shot that I thought were going in took high bounces off the rim and out.
- Flip Murray played just 14 minutes to Hunters 23.
- Although Lindsey played well, he was just 1-5 from downtown.
- Rasheed and Tayshaun both had 20 point and played 84 minutes between them.
- Chauncey never really got into a scoring rhythm but his 10 assists were helpful.
- The Pistons played small ball almost the entire game, Dale Davis and Antonio McDyess played 7 and 10 minutes respectfully.
- Rasheed had a double double.
- Delfino played just 1 minute more than Ronald Dupree.
- The Pistons still need to rebound the ball better, the Wizards won the battle of the boards 43-40.
Rasheed Wallace was the player of the game and he sat down to talk to Greg Kelser and George Blaha after the game. Make sure you check out Sheed’s highlights. Video courtesy of my20 Detroit.