With all the playoff predictions I am sure you have been reading, all you need to know from me at Need4Sheed is that The Pistons are unstoppable. As hard as last years loss to the Spurs was and how confident I was in our team last year, this year has far exceeded anyone’s expectations, except maybe the Pistons themselves. Just look at what they have accomplished this season.
- They set out to get home court advantage throughout the Playoffs and they did it. Not so easy considering the Mavs and Spurs put up great records this year too.
- They sent four of their players to the All-Star game, with Tayshaun missing by a hair.
- They had the best regular season in Pistons History. 64 wins 37 home wins and 27 on the road.
- The Pistons starting five set a NBA record for most consecutive starts together at 73.
- They have the leagues best assist to turnover ratio, an NBA record low 11.3.
- Chuancey Billups is in the running for MVP of the league.
- Ben Wallace is the front runner for Defensive Player of the Year.
I have said this all along, this is a special year, a special season, a special team, a gift to any sports fan when their team plays as well as the Pistons have played this year. They are truly a team, unselfish, unstoppable and unwilling to settle for anything less than a Detroit Pistons NBA Championship. They said it from the start and I have believed them every step of the way. Let the good times roll, the real season starts this Sunday at 7 p.m. at the Palace against the Milwaukee Bucks.
OMFG I LOVE THESE BAD BOYS THEIR ON A ROLL!
Without a dought this detroit team cannot be beat 4 times so this ting is basically rapped up
everyone has there jobs on this team
Ben Wallace: Rebounds, Blocks, Defensive attacker
Tayshaun Prince: Fast Break Points, Dunks, Blocks
Rasheed Wallace: Hook Shots, Late Game 3’s
Richard Hamilton: Agility, Medium Range Shots
Chauncey Billups: 3 pointers, Foul Shots, Steals
Great way to put it Anon!
Dont for get Dyess and Delk for instant offense off the bench.