- With the NBA Draft around the corner, it’s time to get back to Pistons Basketball.
- Dumars NOT focusing on trades before the Draft.
- Let’s hope this works – Charlie V stays in Detroit to improve his body and game. Arnie can do wonders, but only Charlie can make Charlie a tough player?
- I’m hoping on Greg Monroe to help Detroit down low. Monroe pre-draft Interview (video).
- I wouldn’t mind Udoh either.
- Al-Farouq Aminu wouldn’t be half bad.
- Chris Wilcox has exercised his player option to return to Detroit next season for 3 million dollars. He better do a 180 to be in the good graces of Pistons staff and fans.
- Palace Sports & Entertainment takes Olympia Entertainment (Ilitch) to court for violating Michigan’s Trade Secrets Act. The lawsuit accuses former Palace employees of stealing confidential data that could help draw fans, and compete for advertising dollars.
- Desperate to sell, Pistons hire a broker to try to sell the team. Can that be good in any way?
- As players start working out for Detroit, Dumars has said all along that he would consider all options to improve the team, which includes trading the seventh pick.
- Dumars Unplugged – Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of his interview with Keith Langlois.
- Enjoy Name that Tune featuring the Detroit Pistons. Via Pistons.com
I don’t know if you remember Sheed taking us on a tour of The Pistons newly renovated practice facility last season, here is the video just in case you missed it.
One thing Rasheed failed to mention before the tour started was that you needed to leave your guns at the door. Lucky I left my glock at home that day or else I wouldn’t have been able to get inside the building. As I passed the sign the first thing I thought in my head was….was this here before Allen Iverson was? If you click on the picture to enlarge it….you can see the fine print at the bottom of the sign. Do they really need to have the sign…probably. My guess is things got heated one day after a friendly game of H-O-R-S-E.