The 12-22 #Pistons will be hosting the 20-10 Atlanta Hawks Friday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills. Detroit will look to extend their three game winning streak and avenge the double overtime loss to Atlanta last week.
- The good: The Pistons are averaging 102.7 points in their last three wins.
- Andre Drummond is getting better every day.
- Charlie V and Austin Daye are contributing more than they have in a very long time.
- The bad: Detroit has lost six of the last seven against Atlanta. Rodney Stuckey is questionable.
- The unknown: Has Rodney Stuckey had enough time to rest his ankle, he’s
still listed as questionable. Stuckey will play. Who’s going to have a bigger game Knight, Monroe or Drummond?
Don’t forget it’s Star Wars Night at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports . If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.
If you’re thinking of going to the Game Friday night at the Palace, you can get tickets directly from the Pistons with NO FEES
The 7-20 Pistons are back home to host the 8-19 Nets. What Piston fan doesn’t want to get another chance to see New Jersey?
The starts are in the Pistons favor being that the Nets have dropped nine straight at The Palace since a 79-74 victory March 26, 2006. The Pistons have won 28 of the last 31 regular-season match-ups at home against New Jersey.
- The good: Going for a four game winning streak, and Star Wars night.
- The bad: Is the fact that Charlie V is still MIA a bad thing?
- Who to watch: Deron Williams, and the 34 points he dropped on the Pistons Wednesday night. Greg Monroe and Jason Maxiell taking it to Kris Humphries again.
- The unknown: Can they really make this four in a row? Will Greg Monroe prove why he should have been an All Star reserve, even though he’s proven it all season long?
Get exclusive ticket deals for Need4Sheed readers straight from the Pistons with NO TICKET FEES. I can’t tell you how many people are excited about Star Wars night, especially with the cool Poster you get if you head out to the game.
Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports PLUS. If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.
Fresh off of 3 straight wins, the #Pistons return to The Palace of Auburn Hills to host the New Jersey Nets. If three consecutive victories and another chance to see the Pistons take on the Nets isn’t enough to get you to Auburn Hills, than I’m pretty sure you’re going because it’s Star Wars Night.
The fist 10 thousand fans to walk in the door get a limited edition, individually numbered Pistons/Star Wars poster. Over 25 Star Wars characters from the movie will be at the Palace to greet fans prior to and during the game. If that weren’t enough a never before seen video by Lucas Films will be shown at halftime.
I’m going all out and have decided to dress up as Princess Leia. So if you see someone with two Cinnabuns over their ears say hello!
I don’t know about you, but forget the Storm Trooper…this is the guy who I want to greet me at the Palace doors.
I have been doing the whole “May the Gores be with you” bit since Tom bought the team, because I happen to think it’s funny and fitting. So I just want to thank Mike Antonich for coining the phrase and for tweeting it to me one night after talking about our favorite basketball team and their new owner.
If you want to head out tho the game you can get a great deal on tickets directly from the Palace with no ticket fees.