New contestant – Detroit Pistons own Charlie Villanueva
He hasn’t even stepped on the court yet for the Pistons and he’s already a fan favorite.
- A beautiful day in Michigan, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and Orlando took down Cleveland at home.
- Terrance Williams works out with Detroit and Matt Watson of Detroit Bad Boys interviews the possible Piston.
- Our good friend Matt Dery of WXYT is reporting that the Pistons are working out Gonzaga’s Jeremy Pargo.
- How many Mock Drafts can you really read? SI thinks Detroit will use their #15 pick to snatch Ohio State Center B.J. Mullens. All for a big man, but is Mullens proven after just one year in college?
- Possibly a PG with the pick?
- I wouldn’t mind TY Lawson.
- Will Rodney Stuckey have a breakout season?
- I’m so close it hurts.
- I need Pistons fans help with this one! I got an email from an Old Schooler like myself who needed a hand with some Bad Boys Pistons trivia. “There is a song from back in the day when the bad boys won the 89-90. It is not One Mission, but it was a Rap song that had Laimbeer, Thomas, Mahorn’s name in it.” Now I remember the song vaguely but for the life of me I couldn’t tell you who did it or what the name of it was. Here is where you guys help us out if you can. It’s going to bother me until we get the answer!
- Don’t forget about the Kimmel Show Friday night…someone has to win the limited edition EMINEM shirt.
- FYI, I added a feature in the comment section of the site. You can now directly reply to a specific comment in the section and it will appear right below it.
- Great YouTube Tribute to Daddy Rich.
I told you I had a surprise for Pistons today and I wasn’t kidding.
What proud Detroiter, Pistons Fan, EMINEM Fan wouldn’t want to have this one of a kind T with the Shady one clad in an old school set of Bad Boys Pistons warmups?
You can’t get this one in stores but Need4Sheed is give one away today! By no means do I consider my Toons works of art, so in comparison to this Undrcrwn shirt it puts my Eminem Toon to shame.
How do you win?
You have to be quick on the E-MAIL!
Be the first person to email me with the name of the song Eminem performs on Jimmy Kimmel Friday 22nd and you get the Limited Edition Undrcrwn Eminem T-Shirt.
And don’t worry if you’re not the first to shoot me an email, a few runners up will receive a copy of EMINEM’S new CD Relapse.
Send your entry with the subject line – EMINEM to:
- And most importantly your Correct Shipping address.
And for those of you headed to the EMINEM show tonight Tonight and at The Motor City Casino, it should be a good one.