- With the NBA Draft around the corner, it’s time to get back to Pistons Basketball.
- Dumars NOT focusing on trades before the Draft.
- Let’s hope this works – Charlie V stays in Detroit to improve his body and game. Arnie can do wonders, but only Charlie can make Charlie a tough player?
- I’m hoping on Greg Monroe to help Detroit down low. Monroe pre-draft Interview (video).
- I wouldn’t mind Udoh either.
- Al-Farouq Aminu wouldn’t be half bad.
- Chris Wilcox has exercised his player option to return to Detroit next season for 3 million dollars. He better do a 180 to be in the good graces of Pistons staff and fans.
- Palace Sports & Entertainment takes Olympia Entertainment (Ilitch) to court for violating Michigan’s Trade Secrets Act. The lawsuit accuses former Palace employees of stealing confidential data that could help draw fans, and compete for advertising dollars.
- Desperate to sell, Pistons hire a broker to try to sell the team. Can that be good in any way?
- As players start working out for Detroit, Dumars has said all along that he would consider all options to improve the team, which includes trading the seventh pick.
- Dumars Unplugged – Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of his interview with Keith Langlois.
- Enjoy Name that Tune featuring the Detroit Pistons. Via Pistons.com
Via Craines Detroit
Former Palace Sports & Entertainment President Tom Wilson will be introduced at noon today as the newest executive with Detroit’s Ilitch Holdings Inc.
The press conference, announced by the Ilitch organization, will be held at MotorCity Casino, which is owned by Marian Ilitch. Ilitch Holdings President and CEO Chris Ilitch will introduce Wilson, who resigned as president of Auburn Hills-based PS&E last week. Tom Pyden, vice president of corporate communications for Ilitch Holdings, confirmed he will be introduced today.
….It’s unknown if the Ilitches are interested in buying the Pistons and the Palace.
Great move for Ilitch and glad to see Tom stay in the Detroit Metro Area. It’s a win-win.
Presser at 1pm.