The 23-39 #Pistons are hosting the 36-21 New York Knicks Wednesday Night at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
- The good: Carmelo Anthony, who has been one of the reasons that Detroit can’t even compete with the Knicks this season, is a game-time decision for New York.
- The bad:
- Greg Monroe will not play due to a ankle tweak and Charlie V is a game time decision with a tight hamstring.
- L Frank won’t be on hand due to personal reasons, coach Brian Hill will take his place.
- A win for the Knicks would give them a season sweep in consecutive years against Detroit. Don’t expect to see Sheed, he’s out for the season.
- The unknown: Are the Knicks the new Jazz for the Pistons?
Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports. If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.
If you’re thinking of going to the game, you can get tickets directly from the Pistons with NO FEES.
The 7-15 #Pistons are in Philadelphia to close out their quick road trip against the 11-9 76ers Monday night.
- The good: The last time these two team met, the Pistons picked up their first win of the season on Greg Monore’s 19 points and 18 boards.
- The bad: The Sixers are shooting just 42.5 percent, one of the worst in the team.
- The unknown: What’s more likely, a monster game from Greg Monroe another Pistons road win or both?
Tip off is at 7:00 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports . If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.
If you’re thinking of going to the Pistons vs. Nuggets Tuesday night at the Palace you can get in the door for as little as $3!
The 11-24 Pistons will host the 17-21 Memphis Grizzlies Wednesday night at the Palace of Auburn Hills. The Grizzlies lead the NBA with 48.8 points per game in the paint, which means the Pistons have even more work ahead of them with Ben Wallace out for the game. Ben Wallace will rest his ankle tonight, means we should see Greg Monroe starting in his place.
If you’re waiting on new that Rip Hamilton has been traded…you may have to wait a while. It looks like the deal is dead in the water. Thank ‘Melo.
The Scouting Report via Pistons.com
Beat the cold outside and head to the Palace to feel the fire of the pre-game introductions for as low as 10 dollars! Get tickets well below face value to check out Detroit take on the Grizzlies.
Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports Detroit . If you can’t catch the game on TV, follow it live over at NBA.com or on the radio over at 97.1 The Ticket.
Leave your thoughts in the comments or Chat Live with your fellow Pistons fans during the game.