The 11-18 Pistons are in Toronto to take on the 14-17 Raptors for the second game of a home and home. The Pistons would like to erase the memory of the miserable game they played on Thursday night in which the Raptors held them to tie their lowest point total as a franchise.
This early afternoon game should bring hope for the Holiday season. All signs point to Detroit being at full strength for just the second time since the opening game of the season.
Detroit’s injured, including Tayshaun Prince, are game day decisions.
FYI.. If and when Tayshaun plays, he will start and our Swede will take the roll of backup.
Even Charlie V was excited about getting his teammates back:
Santa was good too me, i told him I wanted Tayshaun, RIP and BG back in a Piston uniform, my was has been granted. Via @CV31
Tip is at 1:00 pm EST and will be televised on Fox Sports Detroit. For the radio broadcast tune in to 950 AM , or follow the action over at NBA.com.
It’s time for a W Pistons fans.
Thanks to everyone for being patient while Need4Sheed was experiencing technical difficulties. You may see me tweak the layout a bit, but for the most part the move from blogger is behind me. Thus the very lengthy Around The Way for the week or so I wasn’t able to update you
- Amir will start in Miami on Sunday night when The Pistons kick off the pre-season. This one isn’t broadcast but you can listen to it live at NBA.com.
- The Shock up 2-0 in the WNBA Finals.
- The D is back.
- Rasheed Wallace had a few things to say about …Flip to WDFN’S Stoney and Wojo. (Audio)
- Observations from open practice.
- Detroit hopes Tayshaun will Dominate.
- Walter Herrmann shined.
- Great interview with Matt of DBB over at Empty The Bench about all things Detroit Pistons.
- PistonNationBlog interviews Will Bynum.
- Empty The Bench also asked me a few questions about Detroit, Sheed and the website.
- Some have asked me to go into a little more detail about the background behind the site, well Patrick Hayes of the Flint Journal made sure you found out a bit more in his interview with me.
- ESPN’S John Hollinger’s Pistons forecast: “Biggest Weakness: Star power”
- Rip bashes Flip.
- Michael Curry doesn’t like it when you say he’s inexperienced.
- Pistons add Alex Acker to the roster.
Joe Dumars talks to The World According to TD (a Cleveland sports bog).
- One of my fellow bloggers, Ryan from HoopsAddict is trying out for the D League. Can’t wait to see how he does.
- Katlin Urka the General Manager of WOLV-TV in Ann Arbor interviews Kwame Brown on media day as well as Chauncey Billups and Arron Afflalo. Walter Sharp wanted and edit and didn’t get it.