A second half turnaround for Josh Smith Saturday night helped propel the Pistons to a 104-98 win against the Wizards. Smith, after putting up just two points in the first half added 20 points in the second to lead Detroit in the win.
- Detroit looked like they were headed in the same direction in their 21 point loss to the Jazz Friday night, but a determined Detroit team turned it around after the half.
- The Pistons dominated the paint outscoring the Wizards 52-38.
- Rodney Stuckey looks like he’s back to being one of the best players to come off the bench in the NBA. Stuckey scored 20 points on 8-of-15 shots in 31 minutes on the floor.
- Caldwell-Pope still looking to find a consistent shot scored just five points on 2-of-10 shooting.
- This team needs a free throw coach. Detroit was 18 of 31 from the line.
- Kyle Singler again with the consistent hustle play put up 14 points with a steal, four boards and an assist.
- Drummond and Monroe with double-doubles.
- I understand this team in difficult to watch at times. I also understand that like many of you we know with the talent on this team they should be playing so much better. I just can’t understand the “fans” that claim they’re never going to watch this team again. To me those people aren’t really fans.
- John Wall won the battle of the point guards putting up 34 points leading all scorers.
- Brandon Jennings with 14 points on 4-of-13 shooting with eight assists and three steals.
- Highlights via NBA.com
- Andre Drummond with 10 points on 5-of-6 shooting with 13 boards.
- Greg Monroe with 12 points on-5-of-7 shooting with ten boards.
- Are you like me? Are you waiting for a Pistons trade to go down? I’m waiting for something to happen, but totally afraid of what the end result is going to be. In Joe I don’t trust anymore.
- Another one Monday afternoon against the Clippers at the Palace.