The #Pistons probably would like a do-over after the thrashing they took Monday night on their home court. The 119-82 loss made it nine losses in a row, a season worst.
- Sometimes we make good decisions and sometimes we make bad ones. I consider myself on the good side of that after deciding not to head out to the Palace Monday night. When you’re no actually there…you can turn off the madness.
- This quote has applied for the Pistons as well as their fans for a little too long.
- Deron Williams with a game high 31.
- I know one of the contributing facts to the reason that Detroit can’t play defense is Andre Drummond’s absence, but if you have to rely on one person, a rookie at that, you’re in big trouble.
- Jose Calderon played just eight minutes due to “flue like symptoms.” That diagnosis scares me when it comes to Pistons athletes. Poor Rip suffered from those same symptoms for almost an entire season. And doesn’t Rodney Stuckey get hit by that “bug” often?
- This had to be one of the ugliest games I’ve seen in quite some time.
- Lowlights via NBA.com
- Andre Drummond was at shootaround, but there is still no timetable on his return.
- The Nets largest lead was 43.
- Kim English with 10 points and Middletion with six.
- Greg Monroe made all of his first half shots, but just one free throw in the second half. He finished with 17 points, seven boards and two blocked shots in 32 minutes on the floor. He also had another big turnover night with six.
- It’s sad because they don’t look like their tanking for a better lottery position, they’re just that bad.
- Bynum led Detroit with 18 points off the bench with six assist in 29 minutes.
- No need to relive this anymore, especially when Detroit faces Miami on Friday. If this one gave you nightmares, I’m almost afraid of what’s going to happen come Saturday morning.