Video – Bynum Gets Ejected for Punching Tyler Hansbrough and NBA Fans Approve

Will Bynum - Bynumite Punches Tyler Hasbroughnd

I was one of the not so happy #Pistons fans at the Palace Saturday night as Detroit again go pummeled by the Pacers 90-72. It didn’t help that a bus load of fans from Indiana donned in yellow and blue cheered and chanted in unison from the minute the Pacers stepped on the court for warm ups downing out on of the bigger crowds at the Palace I’ve seen all season. I’m not knocking the Pacers, who are clearly the better team, but it’s tough to watch another game like especially after Friday night’s embarrassing performance.

Will Bynum was truly the only good thing going for the Pistons Saturday night single handily getting the team back at time when literally nobody else on the court could make a basket. Just ask Charlie V who was 1-of-11 on the night. That was until the fourth quarter when Will Bynum was ejected for punching Tyler Hansbrough in the groin in the fourth quarter.

I knew it wasn’t going to be “The Malace at the Palace” part two, but things got heated between Hansbrough and Bynum, with Charlie V and Kyle Singler in the mix too. Tyler is one of those scrappy get in the way and do whatever type players. I guess the little Bynum took offense to Tyler and this is when the incident happened.

After Will was ejected Charlie V and Kyle Singler made a point to foul Hansbrough very hard every time he got to the basket, I’m sure standing up for their ejected teammate.

Being at the Palace and having seats across from where the action took place didn’t help me realize what happened until I saw the clip, since they don’t show replays like this on the Palace court when they are under review. Will clearly punched Hansbrough, but we don’t know the exactly what when on during the game that led up to it besides the screen he put on Will.

Tyler to pretty much every other team besides his own is just a pest. I didn’t know that I was the only one that was annoyed by him until I read the comments on this YouTube video that praises Bynumite for taking care of Tyler. I don’t condone violence on court, especially since I was one of those fans at the Palace the night of the brawl, but a little jab to Hansbrough is fine with me.

18 Responses to "Video – Bynum Gets Ejected for Punching Tyler Hansbrough and NBA Fans Approve"
  1. Markov7 says:

hell its well known that haisborough is just one of those nobrainers that just wants to get beaten as far as i know he does some crap with his mouth every game or almost every game he just needs to be waited in the parcing lot like in the bad boys days and thats it good boy will

2. zekekhaseli says:

It should be Maxiell who’s doing all the fights. Cos of his “Grit, grim and physical toughness” What now Frank? To proud to swallow your own words? Bench Max and make him earns his playing time!

3. edt says:

max-zeal hasn’t been seen since 2012, all we have this year is minimum-zeal

4. Lori says:

I don’t condone violence either, but I did laugh when I saw Will’s punch. I think everyone’s been wanting to punch that guy for a long time! Kevin Garnett, too.

5. NJ says:

I have no respect for Bynum after seeing that Video, yeah,throw a punch when your down by 20 points lol team if full of nothing but Bums smh I would waste my time going to a game, unless the Heat or OKC came to town.

6. NJ says:

7. NJ says:

8. NJ says:

9. NJ says:

10. NJ says:

Please, if Hansbrough played for the Pistons and Bynum didn’t you would be crying for him to be suspended the rest of the season lmao, You people are hypocrites lol. Bynum is a punk and I have NO respect for him from here on out after seeing that. Reminds me of what a dirty Lions player does when they are getting destroyed by 30 or 40 points. Funny Bynum did it knowing they weren’t going to win. I don’t like Tyler either, but that’s a punk move. They can’t win so why not get attention in a different way. Pathetic, only way I’d go see the Pistons is if the Championship Heat came in or OKC.

11. NJ says:

12. DBOY418 says:

Tyler Hansborough is the closest thing to Bill Laimbeer since Bill laced them up. I mean not to many players have a reputation of annoying others to the point of getting them to attack you. That being said, i wish he was on our team and starting instead of Maxiell.

13. DBOY418 says:

14. good advice says:

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in
    your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Kudos

15. Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all vital
    infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

Oct-30       102-113