The #Pistons were taken down 117-90 by the Bucks Tuesday Night. If you look at the end score you probably wouldn’t realize that the Pistons actually were up by 15 points in the fourth quarter. Add this one to the list of game that the Pistons had double-digit leads and then lost the game.
- The box score pretty much says it all. Everyone but rookie Andre Drummond was awful in this one.
- The other Brandon was extremely hot for the Bucks. Jennings led all scorers with 30 points.
- Monore scored 14 with eight boards and four assist, and if it wasn’t for his early foul trouble, Andre may not have gotten off the great first quarter start.
- Andre Drummond was spectacular, finishing the game with 18 points and a career high 18 board in what seemed like a few minutes. My goodness he put up a double-double in just eleven minutes on the floor. He’s picking pockets, blocking shots, boxing out and getting putbacks and having one hell of a rookie season.
- Milwaukee at times made the Pistons look like a high school team scoring on them at will and going on runs like it was a marathon.
- Rodney Stuckey returned after his issue with the coach and put up seven.
- Highlights via NBA.com
- No reason to go over more of the mess or look at the highlights unless you want to see some of Drummond’s awesomeness.
- Second game of a back-to-back against the Pacers Wednesday night in Indiana.