The #Pistons dug themselves a deep hole in London when they scored the games first two points and then let the Knicks score the next 16 points. Will Bynum and sparked a late third quarter run to get the Pistons within four points of the Knicks, but the Knicks came right back. Another Bynum rally got them close again in the fourth, but again the Knicks came right back to beat the Pistons 102-87.
- Very cool to see the Pistons play on the big stage, too bad they didn’t look better doing it. I’m just happy that they didn’t get blown out because it looked awful when they were down 16-2.
- Will Bynum led the Pistons with 22 points on 10-of-16 shooting with four assists and a steal in 29 minutes. You have to appreciate Bynum who sparked two runs for Detroit to get them back in the game and not embarrass themselves in London. He even went on a person 7-0 run in the fourth quarter.
Photo/Getty Images editing Need4Sheed.com
- You know I love me some Bynum, but when he’s the Pistons best player of the game it means people are not doing their jobs.
- Speaking of people not doing their jobs…what’s up with Brandon Knight? He scored one point on 0-of-4 shooting in 18 minutes.
- Andre Drummond helped Will get the Pistons back in the game. He posted another double-double with 11 points, 10 boards and two blocked shots. Per minute, he’s the Pistons best player of late.
- Moose also with 11 and 10 boards.
- Knicks are three-point shooting fools. They make them and they win, plain and simple.
- Highlights via NBA.com
- Nice to see Bill Laimbeer in the house.
- Great game by Singler, who was also responsible for helping the Pistons stay in the game. Kyle with one of the better games he played in the last couple of months. He finished with 15 points, 4 assists, 3 boards and a blocked shot.
- A minute and twenty-five seconds for Kravtsov.
- Prince with 12 on the night.
- Not a great way to get overseas Pistons fans after that game, but I know quite a few Pistons fans in London got to finally see their team play in person, and that to me is pretty cool.
- Sunday night against the Celtics at The Palace.