The 5-12 #Pistons are on the road in Dallas to take on the 7-9 Mavericks. Newly acquired Derek Fisher is expected to make his debut Saturday night for the Mavs.

• The good: Dallas is struggling and have lost their last three games and are losers of 8 of their last 11.
  • The bad: Dallas has won its last four at home over Detroit. It’s always hard to play on the second day of a back-to-back, especially on the road.
  • The unknown: What kind of rotation are we going to see from Frank, who was very sparse handing out minutes to the bench in the Memphis loss.

Tip off is at 9:00 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports . If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.

6 Responses to The Pistons vs. The Mavericks

1. Brady says:

I will be at this game. I live in Dallas and am a die-hard Piston’s fan. And Natalie, Need4Sheed needs a Google Plus account please.

2. zkranc says:

we’re practically begging to lose this game, are you kidding me. Sort it out!!

3. edt says:

detroit finished the game shooting 12 for 51, and made only 2 shots in the 3rd quarter.

I don’t know if I can get used to how this Detroit Pistons team collapses. The only question is, will they collapse in the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter.

4. RealGMToni says:

Who ever thinks Andre Drummond should start and is ready to be starting IS ON CRACK! This man needs to step up and show his A game and show some od Dammm HEART ! I don’t care but Monroe had a bad game tonight. Anyway when is NBA draft, something to be happy about because watching Pistons is only making me Karate Kick my TV !

• Brady says:

Amen brother. I just got back from the game and I want to get half of my money back because Detroit only played half the game. Whoever thought this team could even compete at a .500 level was dreaming. The only way they will is if Monroe has a double double and Knight scores at least 25. This season is already over. I like Lawrence Frank but he is doing a horrible job. I was literally yelling at Detroit to stop shooting three pointers. What a waste of every possession besides three. I was so hopeful about this team too.

5. Brady says:

The Mavericks didn’t even play Dirk Nowitzki who is by far their best player. I believe he was injured. This should have been a W Detroit.