The 3-11 #Pistons will be hosting the 6-7 Trail Blazers Monday night at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

• The good: The Trail Blazers may be without LaMarcus Aldridge Monday night. Though not good for me, I’ve always like to watch Aldridge play and this was my only chance to catch him at the Palace this season.
  • The bad: Pistons have lost 12 straight to Western Conference opponents.
  • The unknown: What’s more likely? Brandon Knight surpassing his season high of 21 against the Blazer or Charlie V get meaningful minutes after his performance against the Knicks.

Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports . If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.

19 Responses to The Pistons vs. The Trail Blazers

1. Markov7 says:

gooo piiistooooons!!!(after 2 pills of xanax and a 6-pack)

• I’m with you I hope they have enough alcohol at the Palace Markov.

• Markov7 says:

bloody hell i fallen asleep by the time game started(1:30 in the morning) just to wake up and see they WON!!!omg if that means they ll win every time i dont get to watch them i STOP WATCHIN ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and best player brandon woooww i admit i ll always have somethin to say against him(he can play like isiah as far as i care-i dont like the way he plays)but waay to go brandon!!

2. edt says:

btw nat not sure if you’ve noticed but I’ve given up on Stuck. He’s just not right this year.

On the plus side, Brandon Knight who I gave up on last year entirely is playing much better than last year.

so I guess we have three players? Monroe Drummon Knight.

Just two more guys and we’ll have an NBA team.

3. pistonsfan101 says:

No Alridge tonight. Hopefully Detroit take advantage of this!

4. nikhil says:

Wow Nat, you didn’t spent a second to update the Win column on the right side. Didn’t get to see the game but saw live updates on ESPN. So, Is CV back in rotation no? numbers don’t look too bad for him.

• edt says:

charlie is playing really good. i dont care what you think about his antics, I’m glad he’s on the court giving us solid minutes instead of warming the bench wasting money

5. Mathias says:

Great win for us! Knight did a nice job and as long as CV put up the points and help the team, then is all good!
    sad that my favorit Swede JJ is in the dog house,but if mwe play like this its allright for now!

6. Nikhil says:

Phoenix looks like a winnable game too. Hopefully we get the first winning streak of the season.

7. Julian says:

Another double double for Moose and first one for my boy Singler.
    The move to get Stuck out of the starting lineup and change Kyle from backup SF to starting SG was genius move by Frank.

How can BK out rebound our starting PF and SF?
    Looks like we should be able to play at least .500 ball for the rest of the season.