The 4-11 #Pistons will be hosting the 7-8 Phoenix Suns Wednesday night at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

• The good: The Pistons are looking to make it four in a row at home. Something they haven’t done since Feb. 29-March 10 last season.
  • The bad: The last time these two teams met the Pistons looked downright awful.
  • The unknown:Who’s going to step up, Kyle Singler, Greg Monroe, Brandon Knight or all of the above like in Monday night’s win against Portland?

Tip off is at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports . If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 the Ticket.

15 Responses to The Pistons vs. The Suns

1. Julian says:

The Pistons are finally playing better basketball since Stuckey is coming off the bench and Singler is starting. CV31 is actually scoring now that he is getting some PT and that works well with Drummond`s D and rebounding skills for the second unit.

The Suns have a losing record and the Pistons are at home.
    Looks like another W for Detroit although I think it will be a close game.

2. Markov7 says:

damn i really hate scola somethin similar like u Nat and u r pal j.j. hhhhhh man i cannot see scola drawn on the paper

3. Nikhil says:

Looking good so far. Pistons up 25.

4. edt says:

dont look now

but charlie v is earning his minutes by playing DEFENSE

5. Tycoon says:

First win streak of the season has never felt this good.

6. pistonsfan101 says:

Are we back in 2004 again?

7. paul says:

if this was 2004 they would win 76 – 68 those times will never come back :(

8. Drew says:

I don’t see how Detroit was “downright awful” last time when it lost by 3.

9. Tycoon says:

Singler for ROY!

10. RealGMToni says:

Frank is doing what I been wanting to do a long time, only play 3 guys or sometimes 4 of bench only. I know when Larry Brown use to play only Okur, Williams and Hunter. Stucky is a good back up for us and I always looked at him as a 6th man. He is okay with that and let’s use him as our true 6th man now. Maxiell time is coming to an end to be our starting PF he is a great off bench Energy and Defense type of guy, Lets move Greg to his original position PF and start Andre Drummond at 5 Center so we can see some SLAVA !!!!!

Knight, Stucky
    Kyle, Maggette
    Tayshuan, Jerebko
    Monroe, Maxiell, Charlie
    Andre, Slava, Maxiell

11. Julian says:

I did not see a 40 pt blow out of the Suns coming. WOW.
    The bench is getting huge production from CV31 shooting from down town and Stuckey playing hard and getting to the line.
    Everybody played except for JJ, who is in the doghouse big time.

I was impressed with Maggette, who at the end of the game got the players together on the court and gave them a pep talk.
    I am sure he said that if we play hard like this every night we can make the playoffs.

• RealGMToni says:

They should keep doing this every game. I like this and like to see Stucky be our back up PG and at times SG but i see Meggette a back up SG and Kyle should keep his starting SG position. Behind Tayshuan I’ll like to see Jonas get some back up SF minutes.