Viacheslav Kravtsov Cartoon Need4Sheed.comThe #Pistons rookie Viacheslav Kravtsov Tooned.

After Pistons fans got their first official glimpse of Kravstov the other night against the Raptors, I knew he was going to be a fan favorite.  I tooned the center from the Ukraine and am awaiting a nickname for the new big man in town.

No Twitter of Facebook pages found for Kravtsov just yet, but you can be sure I’ll let you know when I find something.

7 Responses to Viacheslav Kravtsov Tooned

1. Mark says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeGUOxf25M talk about the rookies they have impressed me so far.

2. Bellllissimo says:

joe d has shown a willingness to go after strength over speed and i think we are seeing what can happen. i will always take size and power over run and gun.

3. Julian says:

I like the size that we added to the Pistons this year.
    Hopefully this will translate into more rebounds and blocks for Detroit.
    A big rookie like SPECIAL K will certainly help.

4. Julian says:

Looking ahead to the 2013-4 season the Pistons could be without several current players that are on their last year of their contracts.
    Maggette, Daye,Maxiell and
    hopefully CV31(Mr. Amnesty) will not be back to play his last year of his contract.
    This frees up alot of cash for a couple of decent FA players.
    Add another lottery pick to the mix and the future looks bright.

5. Glenn says:

One nickname floating around for Kravstav already is Ctrl-V or Ktrl-V, for his hard to spell name that is easier to copy and paste.

6. Markov7 says:

didnt see him on ne pre season games but only on one ukraine vs croatia and still think he s just a tree but cant wait to be about him hopefully go pistons!