The #Pistons finished off their four game road trip on a high note with a 109-85 drubbing of the Charlotte Bobcats. The Pistons handed the Bobcats their 14th consecutive loss and the 19th of the season by 20 or more points.
- Nice to get a solid win, but this Bobcats team is so bad that if they don’t win another game in their final nine, they’ll have the worst winning percentage in NBA history at .106.
- Greg Monroe and Jason Maxiell combined for 28 first-half points and just kept taking it inside on the Bobcats.
- A 15-1 run in the second pulled the Pistons away for good.
- A 40 point third quarter for Detroit.
- It seemed like there were more Pistons highlights in this single game than combined all season.
- Brandon Knight dunking…check.
- Brandon Knight smiling and having just about the best time I’ve seen in a Pistons uniform…check.
- Brandon Knight finishing the game with 21 points, 7 assists, 3 boards, 3 steals and a +27 in 28 minutes on the floor…priceless.
Lawrence Frank: “It was a fun game to coach and to watch tonight. I thought our guys played very hard and really committed on the defensive end. We ran the floor and did a great job sharing the ball. Everyone made their minutes count and that makes it so much easier out there.”
- Greg Monroe led the Pistons with a double-double. Moose finished with 25 points and 11 boards, a steal, a block, 4 assists and a +31. Nice to see Greg have a solid game after falling short the past month or so.
- I see you Jason Maxiell – perfect 8-of-8 from the floor finishing with 17 points and 5 rebounds.
- Even in a blowout Charlie V is a -12 in the box. He scored two points in 5 minutes going 1-for-4.
- 28 assists on the night for Detroit.
- Rodney Stuckey back in the starting lineup after a knee injury in Orlando. Rodney with 9 points and 7 assists in 27 minutes.
- Highlights…and a lot of them, courtesy of NBA.com
- Biggest Pistons lead 36.
- You can’t forget Will Bynum, who also helped change the tempo of the game by playing good defense and helping Detroit go on a run. Bynum finished with 9 points and a +2o in the box.
- Tayshaun just 3-for-14 on the night but one really nice jam. Tay finished with 6 points, 7 boards, 3 assists and a steal.
- 56 points in the paint for Detroit.
- Lots of oops!
- Tonight at home against Milwaukee.