The 16-27 #Pistons are in Phoenix to take on the 21-22 Suns Friday night. The Suns, who are looking to win their third straight will have Steve Nash and Grant Hill in the lineup. Detroit is looking add another victory on their current West coast trip.

• The good: The Pistons have been playing together better as each game goes by.
    • The bad: The Suns have won eight of their last 11 games at home. This Picture of Grant Hill and Steve Nash from the Suns website. If my face looked like that in a picture I’d be saying something if I were Grant.

• Who to watch:The very hot Rodney Stuckey.
  • The unknown: Not unknown to me, but I forgot that Michael Redd is on the Suns. He’s always been tough on the Pistons.

Tip off is at 10:00 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports. If you can’t catch the game on TV, catch it on the radio over at 97.1 The Ticket.

13 Responses to The Pistons vs. The Suns

1. pistons4ever (Germany) says:

Lookin forward to it! Hopefully we can get another W tonight!
    Go Pistons

2. Mel says:

I don’t know about this game, playing in Phoenix is like Utah for us. Hard to win there. I just hope Frank’s game plan is better than the last 3 coaches we had when playing Phoenix, they always seems to be able to dominate us there.

3. Enoc (Mexico) says:

Deja Vú…

4. edt says:

u cant feel bad about a game like this, phoenix prepped for the pistons by resting both grant & nash!! That says a little bit about how the other team respected our recent progress, and we were in the game until the very end. Solid performance.

dont be surprised if we beat the lakers on their own turf tomorrow, this is a team that has gained buckets of confidence in the last month.

5. junior says:

Damn! Now i gotta hear about this for a whole year!!! My dad n bro r suns fans, they r never gonna give it a rest…………

6. junior says:

STUCKEY!

7. Mel says:

I live in LA now and will be at the Pistons – Clippers game Sunday. I’ll be sitting right behind our boys. I hope to bring back good news.