The Bucks took down the Pistons Monday night in commanding fashion by racing out of the gate. The Bucks, who led by as much as 23, had to deal with just one treat late in the second quarter as Stuckey scored seven points and lead the Piston son a 17-5 run to end the half cut the Pistons deficit to six at the half. Unfortunately the second half wasn’t one to talk about as the Bucks went on a 12-2 run to start the third. Final Score 103-82
- Defense was surely lacking, the Pistons allowed the Bucks to shoot 69% in the first quarter and rocketing off to a quick lead.
- Bucks up 30-16 after one.
- The Pistons were down by 18 before I could blink but they clawed their way back late in the second quarter, but the Bucks were too much and the Pistons were much too less.
- Rodney Stuckey led the Pistons with 19 points, 6 assists and three boards.
- The Bucks killed the Pistons from downtown. They shot 10-for-17 from downtown, while the Pistons make just one three the night.
- The Pistons gave up after about the 5 minute mark of the game when Vernon Macklin and Wilkins entered the game. What good came out of it? An alley oop for Macklin from Russell.
- Do you realize that Charlie Villanueva is now on the Piston inactive list?
- Another great game from Pistons Greg Monroe, who put up 16 points on 8-for-12 shooting with 10 boards and 2 assists. Let’s be honest this mess of a season would be much worse without Greg and that’s saying a lot.
- Detroit shot 38% on the night, but at one point they were at just 17%.
- Five Pistons in double figures.
- Rodney Stuckey circus shot via NBA.com
[flashvideo file=http://nba.cdn.turner.com/nba/big/games/bucks/2012/01/30/0021100302_det_mil_play2.nba_nba_576x324.flv /]
- Brandon Jennings torched Brandon Knight wo scored zero points and was a -20 for the game. If you saw his face after this one was over it would explain everything. He’ll bounce back, but this one was not good.
- It’s hard to pull something positive out of this one especially when they have two more games to play on the road in the next two days. Heck if you can think of something positive to say that’s not about Greg Monroe, leave it in the comments.
- Lead changes in this one …ZERO.
- Austin Daye 4-for-14 for 10 points.
- How do you let Mike Dunleavy kill you?
- Prince with 14 and 8 boards with an assist and a blocked shots.
- The Bucks capitalized on the Pistons 16 turnovers.
- I know, I know this team is almost as hard to watch as Mateeeeen Cleaves “expert” analysis in the Call Sam Studios.
- Tuesday night in NYC.