With new potential Pistons owner in the building the Pistons gave Tom Gores a great show. Detroit gave the best team in the NBA a run for their money Tuesday night, but just couldn’t pull out the victory. The final score 100-89 final score doesn’t reflect the battle on court in an impressive performance for the Pistons despite the loss.
- Rip Hamilton – OUT with a groin pull. We want Rip chants surfaced at the Palace again.
- Rodney Stuckey back on court after missing 5 games.
- Heartbreaking triples from the Spurs every time the Pistons got close. Spurs 55% from downtown.
- 7th double-double of the season for the real deal Greg Monroe. Greg with 14 points, 13 boards and 2 assists. Add one heck of a pass to Rodney Stuckey who couldn’t convert the layup in crunch time.
- Will Bynum was the spark plug in this one, matching his season high with 21 points. Will carried the team in the fourth quarter with an impressive performance down the stretch. Will added 6 board, an assist and a steal in 23 minutes. The highlights speak for themselves.
- BYNUMITE DUNK Highlights
[flashvideo file=http://www.need4sheed.com/videos/flash_video/feb_8_11_bynum.f4v /]
Video courtesy of the NBA and the Detroit Pistons
- I thought Blaha was going to blow a gasket again…”Will Bynum off the HIGH HIGH Glass!”
- Will Bynum scored 12 of his 21 points in the fourth quarterSix Spurs in double figures.
Antonio McDyess “I always love coming home…I consider this my home”
- Im rooting for the Spurs to win it all ICE4DYESS.
- DeJuan Blair added 18 points and 12 rebounds for San Antonio. He could have been our DaJuan.
- What’s up with Charlie Villanueva? Just 12 minutes? He was 2-for-3 for 5 points.
- Jason Maxiell sighting!
- This one was tied 13 times with 15 lead changes.
- The Spurs are pain good.
- Tay struggled shooting going 5-for-15 for 12 points.
- T-Mac with 7 and 3 assists.
- Dear Chicago Ben Gordon, please come to Detroit…PLEASE!
- Another one Wednesday in Cleveland.
Will Bynum on the possibility of being the team that Cleveland beats: “We won’t be.”