This will be possibly the weirdest game preview I have ever posted.

Some Pistons will take on the Sixers tonight in Philadelphia.

Some coaches may be there too, but who knows.

The game at this point is just an after affect of the anarchy in the locker room. This game will be interesting.

If I’m you…. I would watch this one!

CHAT LIVE
Tip off is at 7:00 pm and will be broadcast on Fox Sports Detroit. If you can’t catch the game on TV, follow it live over at NBA.com or on the radio over at 97.1 The Ticket.

Leave your thoughts in the comments or Chat Live with your fellow Pistons fans during the game.

20 Responses to Some Pistons will Play the Sixers

1. Ron says:

I never thought I’d say this…but I can’t wait for this awful season to end!

2. Richard says:

Big Pistons Fan here!! Im really disappointed at the players who didn’t show up!! I hope in the offseason that we just get rid of the cry babies please do me that favor. Lets get Monroe to be the face of the team. We can run the offense thru him. Just let Tay, Rip,Tmac, and Stuckey go. I think that in the offseason the guys should all get together and build chemistry.. Go out to eat an play on the court getting get a good feel.. I think we have alot of talent with the young guys we have. Summers really need to start getting some playing time too. He is a good player just put him in and see what happens. Also the Pistons Pride need to come back. Where is the hard nose guys at? The guys that would do anything to get wins and play there hearts out. Thats what we need I think.

3. pistonsfan101 says:

Wow our starting lineup today:

Bynum-Gordon-Charlie-Summers-Monroe

4. Minidude says:

Cant believe Tracy would do this he seemed like a good guy.

5. Lori says:

This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen! 6 guys? For a whole game? Joe is really going to have to come out of hiding and do something. This is ridiculous.

6. pistonsfan101 says:

I heard Kuester got ejected and the players on the bench were laughing. Disgusting.

7. Hk2010 says:

Whats the over/under on the number of players and coaches total that’ll still be here next season? 4? lol

8. DetChiNYC says:

Rock bottom. Stuckey, McGrady, and Wallace were most definitely laughing at Kuester when he got thrown out. I don’t want to root half these guys on anymore.

I’m about ready to jump ship and root on my new home team.

Just kidding. Go Pistons.

Just imagine how great it will be when they are good again, whenever that might be…

9. edt says:

what do you think tom gores is thinking watching this hot mess, watching the players laugh at the coach when he gets ejected, yuk yuk yuk.

Gores: “uh Karen about that $365 million I offered . . .”

Karen: “Give me mah MONEY”

Gores: “How does $265 million sound . . . ”

Karen: “I’ll sell the team to Muammar Qaddafi first!”

This team aint gonna get sold any time soon. After this dysfunctional breakdown you’re not buying the pistons brand respected admired and watched around the world. No. You’re getting the Palace and a bunch of circus clowns that yuk it up for $10 million a year.

10. NJ says:

Funniest game I’ve ever seen in my life, Keuster topped it off, Wasn’t even a foul STUPID…..I’d been laughing too, great leadership there!!!!! get tossed in the 2nd quarter, like they had a chance to win anyway……….HAHAH funny stuff tonight I enjoyed it.

11. josh blue says:

at this point, im HOPING for a lockout next year

12. The Fluidics says:

Had to give up my tickets for tomorow for work. Would it have been wrong to boo the team right off the top?

13. YoYo says:

You know it’s funny but I never comment on these things but tonight….I decided to try it once.

I have been a die hard Pistons fan since I was 8 years old, grew up in Detroit, and I now live in LA and still watch the pistons….not anymore.

The Pistons organization has become a crappy organization run by a crappy owner….Karen (I’m a dumbass) Davidson.

I know you all mention Joe D., Rip, Tayshan, T-Mac, Kuester as theh problem and don’t get me wrong, they are, but so is that stupid idiot running the Pistons.

I have always been a fan also of the late Bill Davidson (Great Man and very Philanthropic) his wife though, sucks!

Karen Dumbass has never cared for this team and she doesn’t care about Detroit. She sold the Shock and she would sell the Pistons to Donald Sterling (Clippers Owner) if she could. She is a true hooker in the sense that she wants money and that’s all she wants. She allowed this team to be dragged into hell and a handbasket and has no care what happens to the Pistons or the City of Detroit.

Shame on you Karen. Go take your millions and choke on it!

I love the Pistons and hope one day they can have a “real” owner who will keep them in Detroit. Bill must be turning in his grave at what his wife has done to this team.

Adam