The Detroit Pistons took their “talent” to South Beach and got whooped up in quite possibly the most disheartening loss of the season. No effort, absolutely no effort.
My bad, Greg Monroe had his best game as a Piston. He showed effort. On to the highlights eh?
- Juwan Howard had more points (12) than any of the Pistons’ starters.
- Greg Monroe lead all Pistons in points (15) and rebounds (8) in 31 minutes.
- Hey guys, nice effort. No… really.
- Richard Hamilton isn’t going anywhere, according to a AOL Fanhouse report. If this is true, I’d like to see him to and sit on the bench some more after watching him struggle his way through a 3-11 shooting performance.
- All jokes aside – the Miami “Big 3″ combined for 50 of the Heat’s 97 total points.
- Oh hey, Eddie House had more points (10) than any of the Pistons’ starters, so there’s that.
- It was nice of the Pistons interior defense to not hit or foul LeBron James too hard, so he wouldn’t be hurt for tonight’s game in Cleveland.
- Hey Coach Kuester, get a rotation and stick with it. I prefer it included more Austin Daye and less old guys since, well you know, the old guys are helping the team lose.
Have some lowlights:
Low-lights via NBA.com
[flashvideo file=http://nba.cdn.turner.com/nba/big/games/heat/2010/12/01/0021000265_det_mia_recap.nba_nba_576x324.flv /]
Sorry for the negativity, it was an awful game. I started and stopped putting this together 4 separate times. Oh and…
LeBron James is still a jerk. Tonight we are all Cleveland fans.