This early Saturday pre-season game against the Bobcats at the Colonial Life Arena in SC will tip at 6:30pm. Another game we won’t see, so you’re going to have to follow this one on NBA.com or listen to the radio broadcast over at WWJ 950 AM.  You may even find this one online if you’re lucky.

17 Responses to The Pistons vs The Bobcats

1. Richard says:

What radio channel is it on? The website says 97.1 the ticket but everytime I try to tune in on it using yahoo music they r just talking about football. What is up?

2. It’s on AM 950…but not until 630

3. http://www.atdhe.net/ today game pistons…. http://pistons.wgz.cz/ czech fans site Pistons:)

4. pistonsfan101 says:

LOVING the new look!

5. pistons fan says:

i dont really like the new look but i will still be a follower of need4sheed

6. greg says:

Ok we didn’t win, but Villanueva’s stat line isn’t too bad, 7/13 FG, 2 PF, 1 TO, 2 ST, 2 BS, 19 pts in 26 mins. 3 RB all defensive, 1 AST not so great, but he still scored 19, and the defensive stats aren’t so bad given it’s not one of his strog points

7. Drew says:

New look of what? The Bobcats logo? This site’s looked like this for a while.

It looked like Stuckey had a MAN’s game. Villanueva appeared to do well too; he had a huge game against the Bobcats last year I remember.

8. junior says:

new look? where u been for the last year?

9. James (Australia) says:

Before you guys are quick to jump down the throat of pistonsfan101, need4sheed was briefly trying a new look on the site. I liked it; am interested to see the final product. It is back to the normal layout at the moment.

Turnovers are still a problem. 10 between Bynum and Stuckey better be fixed by the start of the season. I like that we are seeing some of the work Villanueva has put in. He needs to be consistent, but today was pretty good. Ben Gordon was poor. Stuckey, Daye, and Monroe were pretty darn good!

10. pistonsfan101 says:

lol thanks James for clearing it up. I just saw all this hatred right now.. hahaa

11. junior says:

new look? where have i been? lol. no hatred from me unless ur name is steve.

12. Lori says:

I liked the new look as well. Not that I don’t like the normal layout, but the new look is more polished. Just an opinion.

What do you guys make of T- Mac not playing?

• Lori, I personally thing that Tracy is hanging by a thread. I’m expecting nothing from him this season, so I guess anything he gives is a plus.

I have him in the AI category right now.

13. Danny Bohnlein says:

check this clip out!!

14. christopher says:

Thanks for that vid!!! it was AWESOME!!!!!!!

15. James (Australia) says:

I agree wholeheartedly, Natalie. The Pistons are trying to spin this thought that McGrady can’t play because he is coming back from not having played in 2 years. I think, like what the Bulls thought when they passed on T-Mac, his knee is worse than we have been told.

I also don’t think you can justify taking minutes from Austin Daye, who is having a great preseason, to give them to Tracy McGrady.

One thing I really liked about the new look: the schedule! Much easier to read and comprehend.