Around the Way Detroit Pistons News

• Great, great read over at Pistons.com (5 part series) on Will Bymum Part I and Part 2.
  • Look at the cover boy on the Pistons new Marquee! I don’t mind seeing Will when I’m driving up to the Palace.
  • I don’t care how bad off the Pistons are in terms of finances or fan turnout.  I don’t want to see this when I head over to Pistons.com.

13 Responses to Around The Way

1. TRADE RIP TO A CONTENDER SUPPORTER says:

I was just about to comment on that,I visited the Pistons website and saw that….this is basically telling us what type of season we are going to have this year.

2. tim* says:

Dammit, I JUST bought a Ben Gordon #7 shirt… >.<

3. daddy says:

wonder how he will run the point since none of those highlights were dimes and he didnt play the point. he looks like he has a nice variety of moves though.

4. Zkranc says:

that was he’s sophomore year when they put him at SG, he was a PG his freshman year and clearly said he wants to play the point in the NBA

5. Rashit Flawless (Russia) says:

BTW, Shaq has gone from f/a market, heading to the C’s. They will have J O’Neal, S O’Neal and Perk at the end of new season. That’s nice for them…Good off-season for C’s.

White said he have been working out as PG and learned a lot about PG skills during this summer

6. altan ♔ says:

THERE GETTIGN RID OF THE ORANGE FONT ON THE MARQUEE!!!

lol i’ll miss that lmao. And i hope i get to see some Terrico White action this year! feel bad for those who ordered a #7 product of Ben Gordon :/

7. GODETROIT says:

BTW

Ben Wallace officialy signed today.

He’s officialy back

8. James (Australia) says:

Slow offseason when Ben Gordon changing his number is about the most exciting thing to have happened so far. Anyone know why he has opted for the change after spending his whole NBA career wearing number seven?

9. Laser says:

daddy, we don’t have to worry about him running the point. we don’t have to worry about him playing at all. where is he going to find minutes buried behind stuckey, rip, gordon and will?? we don’t even have enough minutes at the guard positions for those four.

10. daddy says:

trades will happen for rip and im sure stuckey will play some of the two guard. i was just curious since he wasnt running the point in the plays. what if ppl get injuried like last season you never know. thanks ben for signing another year. please teach cv how to play some d and get them boards.

11. pistons 4 life says:

Based on what I’ve heard I wasn’t even sure they where going to have White on the roster. Did I miss something?

12. BadBoy says:

TMACC TO THE PISTONS? ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THIS?