Final Score Pistons 99 Hawks 112
Game Highlights via NBA.com
Get the Flash Player to see this content.
- Since many of us didn’t get to see this one, the highlight will just have to do. Although if you’re a Pistons fan I doubt if you would consider them high-lights.
- One thing that stood out for me in the box score, the Pistons allowed the Hawks a season high 63% shooting percentage. Another telling sign as to what Ben Wallace has been to the team all season long.
- Every Piston, besides DaJuan Summers who played just 1 minute, were in the minus on there +/- stat.
- Bynum and Kuester with techs.
- 16 turnovers…ugh.
- Detroit was down by as much as 28.
- Go Jason, Maxiell scored 11 of his team high 19 in the second half.
- After building a 28 point lead at halftime, the Hawks watched the Pistons pull to within nine points early in the fourth quarter.
- Maybe this was a good one to miss.