The Pistons beat the Spurs in OT 101-109. I’m gong to set most of the details aside like:
- The officiating
- The hack a Ben Wallace fiasco that Pop pulled.
- The fact that Kuester left Ben in after 5 consecutive fouls.
- The almost fit of rage and the headband toss from Ben when when he finally was pulled with a little more than 2 minutes left in the game.
- The 10 point lead widdled down to one.
- The Manu flop.
- The Rip tech that could have cost the Pistons the game.
- Some clutch baskets by Stuckey.
- Ben Gordon coming to life.
I guess I really didn’t put anything aside, but here is the video I took of the reaction from the crowd when Antonio McDyess was introduced at the Palace with the Pistons Intros.
[flashvideo file=http://www.need4sheed.com/videos/flash_videos/feb_21_10_dyessintro.flv /]
I have to say I am a bit disappointed that they didn’t make a bit more of Dyess’s homecoming. In fact I felt that they almost cut off the cheers by starting the introductions.
It was a great win, I’m anxious to hear your thoughts.