When the Pistons started the game hitting their first 11 shots you would have thought it was going to be one of those games at the Palace. The Bucks had other ideas. The Milwaukee bench outscored the Pistons bench 53-16 to a 91-85 victory at the Palace.
- I know everyone is pointing at the Pistons bench for the loss, but do you realize they only took 18 Shots.
- Tayshaun Prince is racking up minutes (42), and his defense is starting to creep back. Prince with 12 points, 8 boards and 3 blocked shots.
- Ben Wallace pretty much contained Andrew Bogut by himself, while grabbing 12 boards, with a block, a steal and 3 points.
- Jonas Jerebko with 12 points on 6-for-7 shooting, 2 steals a blocked shot and 4 boards. His game is maturing by the day. Did anyone catch the guys with the sign that said Swedish Eagle?
- Rip Hamilton with a game high 29 points on 9-for-20 shooting with 3 assists, 3 boards and a steal. It was a vintage Rip night.
- Charlie V never really got a chance this season to torch his former team. Charlie with 2 points, 4 boards in 18 minutes. His foul trouble and the turnovers, probably was the reason for the minutes. I just hope he shakes off whatever is ailing him soon.
“Coming off that bench, we’ve got to play better,” Bynum said. “We had an eight- or 10-point lead when we got in in the first half. There’s no way we can play like that when the first team plays as well as they did in the first quarter. We’ve got to keep it going and I don’t think we did that tonight.” Via Pistons.com
- An odd game for Rodney Stuckey, he scored 13 on 5-for-10 shooting, but for some reason he looked uncomfortable out there to me. Could it have possibly been because he was trying to keep up with the lightning quick Jennings? He did turn the ball over 5 times.
- 1-for-6 from downtown.
- Maxiell with a vintage putback.
Video Courtesy of The NBA
- We really could have pulled it out in the last minutes of the game, but John Salmons, who is truly a Pistons killer no matter where he plays had the clutch three to put the Pistons away.
- I will never watch a Josh Hartnet movie again….Ilyasova with 16 points and 12 boards off the bench for the Bucks.
- Nice to see Stack still has it, he got us through some tough times here in the D.
- Just a frustrating game altogether…we were shooting lights out in the first half and losing.
- Let Austin Play!
- Board war lost 37-40.
- Gordon….1-for-6. Is it the injury or is it what we were afraid of when the Pistons acquired him? Rip and BG together on one team?
- I’m shaking this one off because I’m excited to see Antonio tomorrow evening at the Palace. Ice4Dyess