How great is Jason Maxiell for repping Jonas Jerebko with the viking helmet at the Rookie – Sophomore game?

Photo/AP

Swedetastic in my book!

Check out the clip of JJ’s intro, and All Star Dunk and Jason cheering Jonas on.

Get the Flash Player to see this content.

Video Courtesy of The NBA and TNT

24 Responses to Jason Maxiell has the Need4Swede

1. nwkking says:

why didnt any other players support jonas? way to go max!!

2. Ben's Fro says:

JJ and Max, BFFs?

3. o'b'wan says:

cause their on their way out

4. Damien W. says:

Stephen Curry? The intro sounds wasn’t syncing correctly!

5. junior says:

nat video not working, maybe just my computer dont know. ty nat. GO PISTONS

6. Azure Acerbus says:

Jason lives in Dallas, thats his home town. Thats why he was there. Tho yeah pretty cool of Jason to represent JJ, Coupled with his Jason’s recent play. Hes now back in favor in my book.

7. sam i am says:

im surprised jason isnt eating any babies during the break

8. kleengee says:

Nat, I thought of you and your site when I saw that clip of Maxiell. I’m glad you got to see it. Swede support in Dallas.

JJ was one of the few rooks not hogging the ball. He represented the “D” by playing defense and team basketball. Bet Big Ben is proud of him.

9. James (Australia) says:

Maxiell is in Dallas as the Pistons representative at the NBA Players’ association annual union meeting. That’s why he is there. Great to see him support JJ.

No other Pistons were there because they are all probably trying to get away from basketball for the week off. Try and refresh their minds.

10. Rai says:

the chick bsides jmax is hot!!! weetweeeew!

11. Rashit Flawless (Russia) says:

While we’re celebrating JJ
    The Washington Wizards and Dallas Mavericks have completed a seven-player trade that launches Washington’s long-anticipated rebuilding project in earnest and sends Wizards mainstays Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood to the Mavericks.
    The teams agreed on the principal pieces Friday: Butler, Haywood and DeShawn Stevenson to Dallas for Josh Howard and Drew Gooden. Mavericks reserves Quinton Ross and James Singleton were added to the deal Saturday and are also Washington-bound, with Dallas due to receive cash considerations in addition to the three players.

12. Sleepy Crayfish says:

Wow. That is awesome. I just gained a ton of respect for J-Max. You’ve really started something here, Nat!

13. Armand says:

Regardless if he is from there or not he is representin his teammate
    nothing but respect for Max just hopin he keeps playing like he has lately and he will be a piston for years to come

14. cam the man says:

u need to make more wallpapers of jonas and new ones of big ben

15. KleenGee says:

OK. I know I’m usually slow with stuff like this….

I had to replay the video to see if there was a Need4Swede text logo on Jason’s helmet. Nice touch up Nat!

With all of the trade rumors flying around, I hope Joe keeps Jason and Jonas in Detroit and doesn’t package either one in a deal.

16. ali bazzi says:

it appears that cavaliers are getting amare. now for sure that means this division isnt for us until 2023. FUCK

17. junior says:

i also heard after the dallas deal is done that rip will be going to dallas for erik dampier. ugghhhh i hope not. erik is consistent but he is not what we need he has been hurt alot this year also (left knee). i trust joe d. GO PISTONS

18. HIME1 says:

Im sure pistons will good moves .. go pistons!

19. rban says:

Damps contract is expiring this season, pull the trigger, free up some space.

20. zeke khaseli says:

mr. big shot playing big in the biggest crowd arena. man i wouldnt wanna be joe dumars right now.

21. Hlmk says:

chauncey almost won the game for the west, couldve been the MVP off the bench, detroit must miss him a lot lol

22. asdf says:

I still can’t shatter the faint memory Chauncey left here… Why Joe, why?

23. Richie says:

Seeing Maxiel rocking the horns was probably my favorite part of all star weekend.