The hits, or blows just keep on coming, the Pistons just lost their 13th in a row.
- The Bulls get their season high in points.
- How does and NBA team be own by 38 at any point in the game?
- Ben Gordon goes down with a strained left groin.
- Tayshaun Prince didn’t play.
- Detroit just matched their longest losing streak.
- One of your biggest highlights came from a Kwame Brown dunk.
- I’m seriously at loss for words tonight, I rarely beat up on the team, but they just looked pathetic tonight. I can’t say that other than the a few minutes in the first from Stuckey and some hustle from Chris Wilcox did anyone else but Jonas Jerebko and Ben Wallace put forth any effort.
- They looked like they just gave up before halftime. To go down 120-87 to one of the worst offensive teams in the league is disheartening. At this point I’m seeing so many flaws in this team, its player and its chemistry that it’s hard to believe that this season is salvageable.
- I was tweeting with fellow Pistons fans, as I do most games, and let’s just say that the cry for John Wall is getting louder and louder.
- Look at this team, look at the talent, they can win and that’s the biggest issue. They can and they are far, far from doing it.
- One of Need4sheed’s biggest supporters @joannepistonfan made mention to me that coach Kuester looks a lot like Linus in Charlie Brown. She’s right, and after tonight he’s going to need more than a blanket and his thumb to console him.
- I expect more than this. I expect 48 minutes of effort, and if you do that and lose I’m ok with it. I know it’s hard to keep losing, but don’t sit there on the bench with a smile on your face when you just got spanked by one of the worst teams in the league that itself is in turmoil.
- What’s even more depressing? That we have to look at a game in Feb against the Nets as the next possible win.
- Console yourself with Jerebko’s reverse layup.
Video Courtesy of The NBA, FSN and The Detroit Pistons
Look, in order to be good again, you must go through the bad, but there is no use making excuses and pretending this team isn’t broke. It doesn’t mean we aren’t’ fans, it just means we have been through it, we know things will get better and most of all we aren’t delusional.
Until then, we hope for a win against Washington.