Palace/GardenYou know I’m usually not one to do Podcasts, I have two of the best doing one for Need4Sheed, but when JP and Dave over at Palace/Garden contacted me about doing their Podcast I couldn’t resist.

See Dave is a Pistons fan and JP is a Celtics fan…hence the name Palace/Garden, and what comes out of it is two friends doing a weekly podcast about their need4sheed_alt_smallfavorite teams.  It’s just too bad JP doesn’t know any better, I’m pretty sure he was dropped on his head when he was a child.

Talking Pistons, a little Sheed, causing trouble, ripping on all things Celtics….good times.

Head over to Palace/Garden to listen to the Podcast.

The hate for Brian Scalabrine is still alive Pistons fans.

11 Responses to A Pistons fan, a Celtics fan a podcast and Me

1. Ryan Collins says:

Nice podcast, Natalie. You’re a rock star.

2. zollie says:

oh yeah scalabrine :D i’d take a 10 year old matt bonner over him any time.

3. steve says:

little cocky are we?

• Kyle says:

Steve is calling someone cocky? Seriously? You are the king when it comes to cocky. It was great and if you didn’t get the reference she was referring to Ron Burgandy in Anchorman.

Great Podcast, found it quite funny that it’s Palace/Garden, like the premise, hate the Celtics.

4. steve says:

Kyle, im not cocky im just always right.

5. oracle says:

oh hey, rip came back and Stuckey went back to the point. so shush

6. rban says:

lol great podcast, but the Bynum over Stuckey at PG talk is nuts… they do basically the same thing except Stuckey is worlds better at defending.

7. Wade says:

I listened to about 3/4 of it. I skipped around to here a few things about Sheed and thought your ” smoking a pack of ciggerates before the game” comment was pretty funny along with them saying Sheed looked like a mushroom with his mini fro and headband! But anyways Pistons vs Rockets tonight ( masons voice ) Lets play some Bassskkkkketttballllll

8. Wade says:

Also im looking forward to this date.

01/20 vs Boston 7:30pm

Im thinking Mason is going to get into it like he did for Chauncy!
    Also for the sake of things I hope Sheed buries a three or stuffs the shit out of someone and gets called for the foul so we can here some ” ball don’t lie” comments from Wallace!

9. junior says:

i wish wallace would ummmmm. . . .
    shut the hell up n retire, hes too old too slow and he sucks. we had his best years and his worst years its all downhill.

10. The Duke says:

Nat made a good point. Even when they lose they are fun to watch.