Top 10 Pistons plays of the 2008-2009 Season

As we gear up to the start of the pre-season on October 5th things will start to pick up here. If you need your Pistons fix, enjoy this Bynumite countdown.

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6KxS7OqdI

31 Responses to "Top 10 Pistons plays of the 2008-2009 Season"
  1. Avatar Dominic Jordan says:

its hard not seeing tayshaun in there, but god bless jason maxiell, and his beautiful gift of baby eating haha, bad boys 09-10!

2. Avatar junior says:

IVERSON? AT #1? nat please dont do it, any1 but iverson. o well guess every dog has his day huh? love ur site still check it everyday even though i havent posted in a while. keep up the great work.

3. Avatar mannie32 says:

that’s an nba.com top ten, dont blame nat for the AI at #1 and #2 spots haha

though, i’ll admit as much as i hate that guy those were nice plays, he just rarely made nice plays… but also to be fair, bynum’s layup right at KG and some of those maxiell dunks could have been rated higher

4. Avatar mannie32 says:

oh and stuckey over wade? id put that higher, cuz a) it was a great play (unfortunately followed up by the refs with a no call when stuckey went for the game winner), and b) it was over his idol, d-wade

5. Avatar SOJH says:

Like AI or not, those were undoubtedly the most badass plays on that list. That pass at number 2 was one for the ages.

6. Avatar Drew says:

Hell, I’d put that Bynum layup over Iverson’s #1 rated pass.

7. Avatar Ryan says:

The Stuckey-over-Wade shot was a game the Pistons won. The no-call game was on a different date. ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Avatar Ryan says:

I like the countdown! Cool to see a play make the list I was there for live (#6). ๐Ÿ˜€

9. Avatar Serbiaz Piston says:

Iverson at #2 & #1? Come on man!

10. Avatar obiwan says:

nat obiwan think that toop ten was just plain weakkkkkkkkkk

11. Avatar Pawel says:

the long pass from iverson was awesome but no1 sucks so badly. i dont know who rates this shit.

12. Avatar Clark says:

So many were Rip to Maxi for a dunk… Not complaining..

13. Avatar Ryan says:

Natalie, do you know if there will there be a pre season television schedule?

14. Avatar Casper411Det says:

I get that most of you hate AI but you have to admit that he has been one of the most exciting players to watch for years. And to say he sucks just because he did not fit here is just plain stupid . Yea he sucks that’s why he’s going to the hall of fame rite!? Don’t get me wrong I am very pissed off at him too for the shit he pulled with a fake back injury and his selfish ways but he was one of my favorite players until about half way into last season and there is was a good reason for that.He’s a great Basketball player! But he’s the best Basketball player that never learned how to play Basketball. Sorry I just had to get that off my chest.

15. Avatar Rashit Flawless (Russia) says:

Maxiell is a monsta! And #1 is the easiest thing in this top10, it doen’t worth even#10, but the pass of AI at #2 it’s huge! But still, Jason is my #1 in this top 10 plays

16. Avatar Gino's Jungle says:

Hey Pistons Fans, There is a new celtics blog in town. http://ginosjungle.webs.com/. Come over and share your thoughts and comments. We would love to have opposing viewpoints. Please help spread the word.

17. Avatar Zel says:

I just wanted to say that when I see that top 10 it piss me off that Maxiell didn’t get more playing time last season.

18. Avatar Mr. Lulanaj says:

Larry Brown + Allen Iverson = Finals
    Larry Brown + Pistons = Championship
    Flip Saunders + 08/09 Pistons = probably Eastern C. Finals
    Larry Brown + 08/09 Pistons = Champions
    I hate to blame our coachin staff but with all the talent we had on the team last year and all we get is 8th place and then we get swept first round
    not that im a big AI fan but im not that dumb to say dude cant play ball or cant help any team in the nba under the right coachin staff

19. Avatar shub says:

I was expecting #1 to be the CP3 alley oop to Tyson Chandler.. “..that’s the block of the year”

20. Avatar pistons fan says:

look at #8 when stuckey scored over d-wade…chech out the way d-wade looks back at him ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

21. Avatar Drew says:

That was the year before. How time flies!

22. Avatar DieHardPistonsFan says:

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES A.I. END UP @ #1?

23. Avatar Ryan says:

Woops, looking back at the countdown, I now realize I meant #8. ๐Ÿ˜€

24. Avatar junior says:

ya me too, kg was in bynums ear the whole play talkin mad trash like he always does and bynum took it right to him and shut him up. #1

25. Avatar junior says:

y r u talkin in 3rd person? what a retard

26. Avatar junior says:

y does every1 say hes going to the hall of fame? he MAY go to the hall of fame, but he is NOT there yet.

27. Avatar junior says:

larry brown+ ai= finals? dude that was 8 years ago. iverson is done son, too old for his style of play. taking 35 shots a night just to get 25 points

28. Avatar Sleepy Crayfish says:

Are you kiddin me? The behind-the-back fake beats the half-court bounce pass?

29. Avatar Chad says:

yeah 1 and 2 should be flipped.

30. Anyone intrested in the Celtics Media Day, we will be covering it throughout the day at http://www.ginosjungle.webs.com. We also have our first ever power rankings up, come check em out.

31. Avatar shub says:

I must be losing my mind.. time does fly!