Different uniform but same game. Ben Gordon YouTube Mix

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inil-3cV2uQ

18 Responses to Around The Way

1. Seabass says:

For MJ’s induction to the Hall of Fame it would be only fitting to put Dumars defending Jordan as the first month??

2. Now that suggestion is a WINNER!

3. Patrick says:

They stole our Big Ben bell idea but now it is ours again!

4. PistonsGrandpa says:

Ben Gordon will take this franchise back to the glory days

5. Ronnie D. says:

Big Ben is a has-ben. Sellout! He tarnished his image with me after he left. Gordon is going to light it up this year. RIP has something to prove as well. I like the new look Pistons but it brings a tear to my eye everytime I see our 04′ team.

6. KG says:

Great Find on that video Nat! I can’t wait for this season to begin. I haven’t been this excited for a pistons season since like 05.

7. DEL says:

WOW BEN! Can he shoot or whaaaaat ?!
    one of the best offbalance scorer in the game. I just can’t wait to see Rip and Ben on the court together, and what Kuester could do with this. Also can’t wait to see Big Ben back, and to be honest I can’t wait to see everything :) soooooo excited

8. Diablo says:

Amir Johnson
    Rasheed Wallace
    Maurice Evans
    Jerome Williams
    Corliss Williamson
    Rodney White (yes, Rodney White)

Could of all been listed on that Top 10 Pistons Dunkers…I guess they can be honorable mentions.

9. James says:

Please can we have Tayshaun blocking Reggie for one of the months Nat? Thanks for everything.

10. mannie32 says:

btw sick ben gordon vid… showed off his obvious skills shooting the ball, but also had a few playmaking highlights which show off his potential in that area, if he could reduce his turnover rate

11. Junior says:

Nice…can I make a suggestion of maybe using a pic of the best sports illustrated cover ever?

Only one man on the planet is known to be able to guard MJ..What an honor!!!

12. Rashit Flawless (Russia) says:

Ben is a great off balance shooter, but look, everytime he takes the shot, he squares up, both feet stomping the floor, so even when he’s off balance, he actually IS BALANCED. And his manner to show the extension, not to avoid contact after his shots, I mean, he has to go to the free throw line a lot. If he will show us his playmakin’ abilities too, he’s all-star this season, trust me)

13. kris says:

can somebody post the espn article on the pistons, the one up right now..its abt the central division…but the pistons part ..thanks

14. Julio says:

GORDON IS GOING TO TAKE THE PISTONS FAR THIS SEASON BUT I THINK HAMILTON WILL BE TRADED

15. Montgomery says:

Regarding retiring numbers. Chauncey and Rodman deserve it, and I’m still on the fence about Ben. If he plays out his career as a Piston it will significantly help is chances.

Perhaps simply retire Rodman’s hair?

16. #1StuckeyFan says:

What a gifted scorer BG is… I mean wow! I was lookin at youtube videos for a min now on BG and it’s just amazing what he can do wit the basketball. I can’t wait to see him kill teams this yr. Was that video “Ben Gordon torches all 29 NBA teams” or somethin? LOL

17. banks says:

while tears are being brought to your eye i will be waiting for pistons to win there first game fag