Lastly…I had an unbelievable once in a lifetime experience (for me). Something I have been waiting to happen for about 23 years. If you Follow me on Twitter you would know what it was.  More on that later, but in the meantime FOLLOW me and Retweet this for another prize (you must follow me to find out what it is) I will be giving away next week.

Message to ReTweet (you can copy and paste):

If you are a Pistons fan you must Follow @need4sheed_com – Repping the “D” regardless of Sheed! #Need4Sheed #Sheedburgler

11 Responses to Around The Way

1. Ryan says:

Great work on the info!

Makes me sad about Ernie.

2. Richie says:

Hah, that piece on MJ was pretty awesome.

3. The Fluidics says:

I really wish Artest would move to India or Argentina, anywhere really that I wouldn’t have to hear from him anymore. Maybe his home planet will pick him up soon.

4. Amber says:

I actually like Curtis Jerrells.

5. Amber says:

I love Benny, so glad to have him back, but that defense article is crap. Kevin Garnett #1? Really? I have pleasant memories of Jason Maxiell making him look like a fool. Yes, that is right, J-Max is better than Kevin Garnett.

6. Vanalope says:

haha, it’s a good thing your, “experience” happened when it did and not say…..mid-way through last season. You may have been tempted to kick him in the shins when presented the opportunity. :D

7. Ryan says:

I didn’t think Garnett deserved to be #1, either.

8. Amber says:

I love anyone that loves Detroit, so now, Drew is one of my favorite people! Amazing pictures, and I can tell he had a great time. He also has incredible taste for liking Detroit and not caring for Boston!

9. Eric HoldER is a hoochie mama’s dream wit sum cream com TRUE.
    His coHOrt: RAM, I mean, RaaaahhMMMMMM EEEmanUel be gittin’ Freaky Rick (Rubio) \\\\ James style.
    THE ACLU be lovin’ how McDonald’s taste with sum fried Chinese Restaurant Rat in the HamBURGLER.
    + “If the glove (ain’t on fire al’a MJ) DO NOT FIT, you must __________ [fill in the blank}.
    lub you sheed